Cov Cath.. who stops them besides refs?

The covid year paved the path for a team who shockingly played vs sub par schools in the tournament. Eh even a blind squirrel will find some sort of nut eventually. Right? Just don't drink that city's koolaid.

This year like last year is Cov Cath's for the taking. Who beats them without the refs? See the H dropped them off the schedule lol and NCC added. Hope Pangallo is okay as he was something to watch. Hella player!

Here .... we.... go... drama begin!

Bell on YouTube 

4 minutes ago, ConverseAllStar said:

Jefferson County schools had no chance last year given the restrictions imposed on them.  Not sure Ballard lost anyone from last year and picked up A LOT!

Good point about the restrictions on the state. Ballard got tossed like a salad last year. I have to admit I had them picked to go far or win. I know their coach isn't that great either.

11 hours ago, Neutral said:

The covid year paved the path for a team who shockingly played vs sub par schools in the tournament. Eh even a blind squirrel will find some sort of nut eventually. Right? Just don't drink that city's koolaid.

This year like last year is Cov Cath's for the taking. Who beats them without the refs? See the H dropped them off the schedule lol and NCC added. Hope Pangallo is okay as he was something to watch. Hella player!

Here .... we.... go... drama begin!

Bell on YouTube 

If Covcath loses it will obviously because of the refs, because the refs are always out to get good old Covcath in every sport. It is the only way they could ever lose, because they always are the team that gets the bad whistle in every game they play. It’s obviously quite shocking and impressive how Covcath wins so much considering how the refs are usually out to get them.  However, the refs will eventually cost Covcath a game though, because it is hard winning every game against another team and the refs every night. So I agree if Covcath somehow loses, it will clearly be because of the Refs finally being to much to overcome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1