Best Football Fan Base in the State.

Attending championship weekend at Kroger Field in Lexington got me thinking about what team has the greatest football fan base in terms of crowd size, willingness to travel, and energy that they bring to their team?

After talking to several neutral fans on Saturday, we all came to the conclusion that Boyle County fans are either near or at the top of any list for the greatest Kentucky high school football fan bases. What other fan bases are passionate about their team?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I look at this question in two ways, the best student body section I have seen in KY is no question Cov Cath. The colonel crazies are awesome and that is coming from an HHS guy. 

In terms of overall fan base that is willing to travel/supportive/etc. I have to but my HHS fan base in the running and Beechwood from NKY. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kenny Powers said:

I look at this question in two ways, the best student body section I have seen in KY is no question Cov Cath. The colonel crazies are awesome and that is coming from an HHS guy. 

In terms of overall fan base that is willing to travel/supportive/etc. I have to but my HHS fan base in the running and Beechwood from NKY. 

Totally agree on all fronts!