Middlesboro at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates

Bluto

Middlesboro at LCA  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Middlesboro
    • Lexington Christian Academy

21 hours ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

According to Twitter, game is moved/ played at Dunbar HS due to field condition and weather. Do both teams have to agree with that move?

I think the home team gets to make the call, but both sides are likely privy to that information beforehand. I don't think a move would be made without first notifying the visiting team.

56 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I assume Dunbar field is turf and LCA field is grass?

Yes, turf field and more seating, although LCA has plenty of seats as well.

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think the home team gets to make the call, but both sides are likely privy to that information beforehand. I don't think a move would be made without first notifying the visiting team.

Yes, turf field and more seating, although LCA has plenty of seats as well.

The only reason I asked because what is thing that LCA has a lot of? SPEED right and how do you neutralize that? Wet, sloppy and muddy field lol. So if I was Middlesboro and I have a saying to where we can play, I say keep it at LCA. 

Flashback to 1974…yes, I’m old…Middlesboro had no chance against a stacked Boyd County Lions team led by Rob Chaney, Terry Keelin, and others. In ‘73, Boyd County lost in the state finals and spent all of ‘74 being ranked #1 . Chaney and Keelin both earned scholarships to the University of Kentucky. 
Jackets traveled to Catlettsburg, a really, really long trip in those days, and upset the highly favored Lions 28-14, on a bitter cold night. Middlesboro did have Ken Roark, another UK scholarship player.   Middlesboro followed that with a win over Henry Clay 14-0. Lost to Owensboro 14-7 in the AA finals.

Can history repeat itself? There is precedence…GO JACKETS! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hat Trick said:

Flashback to 1974…yes, I’m old…Middlesboro had no chance against a stacked Boyd County Lions team led by Rob Chaney, Terry Keelin, and others. In ‘73, Boyd County lost in the state finals and spent all of ‘74 being ranked #1 . Chaney and Keelin both earned scholarships to the University of Kentucky. 
Jackets traveled to Catlettsburg, a really, really long trip in those days, and upset the highly favored Lions 28-14, on a bitter cold night. Middlesboro did have Ken Roark, another UK scholarship player.   Middlesboro followed that with a win over Henry Clay 14-0. Lost to Owensboro 14-7 in the AA finals.

Can history repeat itself? There is precedence…GO JACKETS! 

Tardis Take Off Time Travel GIF - Tardis Take Off Time Travel Time Machine GIFs

• Haha 1