Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Lexington Catholic

Featured Replies

Coach Smith is stepping down at Lexington Catholic per the schools Twitter. 

B5515992-2262-4585-9730-3C97F583DD7B.jpeg

  • Replies 83
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No clue on Coach Engler but LexCath doesn't have to beat the Big 3. 

  • When I think about it, I think that Coach Buchanan would be an excellent hire for LexCath.  Now everyone, I don't know anything here, I just thought about it like KK suggested. 

  • Personally... If I were LexCath I would give a long hard look to see if someone on LCA's staff wants to move to the HC ranks. You get someone who knows how to navigate Fayette County and has done

Posted Images

Congrats to Coach Smith on this cool opportunity.  Wish him luck during this process.  LexCath will find the right fit.

I know it’s early, but what’s the “rumor mill” saying out there, who’s a good candidate for this job? 

1 hour ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

I know it’s early, but what’s the “rumor mill” saying out there, who’s a good candidate for this job? 

What about Bob Sphire?

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

What about Bob Sphire?

I can't help but wonder about the same thing.

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I can't help but wonder about the same thing.

That was my first thought. Engler wouldn't leave Ryle would he? Boone County takes good care financially of teachers and coaches. Plus, nice facility.

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I can't help but wonder about the same thing.

This job cant be filled fast enough!!! Please, I want to keep my sanity.

10 minutes ago, 9068 said:

That was my first thought. Engler wouldn't leave Ryle would he? Boone County takes good care financially of teachers and coaches. Plus, nice facility.

No clue on Coach Engler but LexCath doesn't have to beat the Big 3. 

17 minutes ago, 9068 said:

What about Bob Sphire?

Wouldn’t that be something, bring back coach Bob to where he started that program from the bottom to the top… 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

No clue on Coach Engler but LexCath doesn't have to beat the Big 3. 

Coach Mike would be a great hire too. Was an OC for many many years there. 

8 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

This job cant be filled fast enough!!! Please, I want to keep my sanity.

Why? 5-6 wasn't what you and all the folks expected was it? The guy you hired and the guy you wanted are still playing....maybe there was a reason they didn't want the job.

9 hours ago, theguru said:

No clue on Coach Engler but LexCath doesn't have to beat the Big 3. 

But they do have to beat Boyle County!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.