Open Job: Lexington Catholic

WOFOJP61

On 12/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, ATLCat said:

Personally...

If I were LexCath I would give a long hard look to see if someone on LCA's staff wants to move to the HC ranks. You get someone who knows how to navigate Fayette County and has done it at the Private School who has essentially passed your own program up in terms of success. LCA is very well coached. 

Dennis Johnson also would be a guy I would give a hard pursuit too after seeing what he has done at Woodford County. Adding a former UK player and a recognizable name would really work wonders in Lexington.

In both cases you could find a young coach who would see the obvious opportunity that LexCath presents.

I wouldn't go down the Sphire rabbit hole, personally. Great, great coach.. but if given the choice I would go younger and with less baggage or price tag.

I agree with the LCA Coach. I would offer it to the offensive coordinator,  Coach Oakley. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 10:09 PM, Kanaka Kahakai said:

According to sources, over 60ish people applied and deadline is this weekend. Interviews are soon to follow and according to their website, hired by beginning of the year. 

The job listing is no longer shown on the KHSAA site. Assuming, more than likely, that is just because they have closed their application period for the job.

Spring of 2022 will have a different AD, baseball coach, volleyball coach, and football coach for the Knights than they had holding any of those titles in spring of 2021.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

The job listing is no longer shown on the KHSAA site. Assuming, more than likely, that is just because they have closed their application period for the job.

Spring of 2022 will have a different AD, baseball coach, volleyball coach, and football coach for the Knights than they had holding any of those titles in spring of 2021.

I believe Sir their AD is the same as their OC, so he’s been there since the fall semester. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...