Owensboro vs. Bullitt Central Predictions/Updates

Brown

Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Bullitt Central or Owensboro

• Owensboro
    • Bullitt Central

Bullit Central comes in with a 2,000 yard rusher in Shofner and beating Fairdale.  They have also lost to Collins, Bullitt East and CAL.  Owensboro is 11-1 coming off a great performance against a highly ranked Graves County.  Owensboro is now back to full health as a number of playmakers produced in the win over Graves.   Who wins?

Game is on the turf at Owensboro’s Rash Stadium.

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Owensboro vs. Bullitt Central Predictions/Updates

First of all, congrats to BC for making it to the 3rd round.  With that being said, they came out of an extremely bad district.  Owensboro will do what they want, how they want and when they want.  Owensboro will go all Barry Switzer on them and hang half a hundred on them in the 1st half.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Easiest game to pick in the 3rd round. 

I agree, but O needs to play focused.  Let’s face it districts 1 and 2 have the best teams out of the west.  Districts 3 and 4 are lagging.  I’m guessing O, BG, Graves, South Warren and Greenwood would all beat Bullitt Central AND South Oldham pretty easily.

• Like 1

There is a lot of folks sleeping on this Owensboro team.  I think they are better than last years squad.  So good defensively and their running attack makes them more balanced on offense.  I am looking forward to seeing how the matchups around the state play out on Friday and where the Final 4 will take the Devils.  They are going to cruise in this one.

OHS 42 - BC 7

• Like 2

Goodwin for O is 1 QB sack away from being the Owensboro all-time single season leader.  The current leader, Skortz had 11.5 in 2019, Goodwin has 11 right now.  And Drew Lanz has set the single season extra point record, now at 77.  He bested his own record from last year.