Tennessee 45 Kentucky 42

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the opposing team has the ball for 15 minutes and scores 45 points, QB is not your problem.

Me, looking for some defense last night:

Final that was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever witnessed.

Posted Images

99 plays is what Kentucky ran tonight.  Tennessee offense looked like a track meet.  I don't think I have ever seen one team have the ball 50 minutes and the other team 10 and they lose.

• Like 1

Before the final 3 plays where the Vols took knee's they had 470 yards on only 44 plays for an average of 10.68 yards per play.

When you run 99 total plays to the other teams 47 and you win the time of possession by 46:08 to 13:52 and you have 18 more first downs and have 612 total yards compared to only for 461 for the other team you should win the game. That should tell someone who did not watch it just how bad the defense played!

So UK is a little over half a season removed from losing their DB coach to Michigan correct? I love Stoops but damn.  That area of your team shouldn't go from a strength to a weakness in 6 months. 

AGAIN, this staff is GREAT at recruiting, building culture, interest, all that, but simply cannot handle in game situations or adjustments, it’s just unreal!!!  I’ve said for years now White should be fired, he’s worse with the D than Gran was with the O!!!

22 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Before the final 3 plays where the Vols took knee's they had 470 yards on only 44 plays for an average of 10.68 yards per play.

When you run 99 total plays to the other teams 47 and you win the time of possession by 46:08 to 13:52 and you have 18 more first downs and have 612 total yards compared to only for 461 for the other team you should win the game. That should tell someone who did not watch it just how bad the defense played!

Those stats are absolutely nuts.  

3 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Those stats are absolutely nuts.  

Here’s another one, HOW do you have the ball 14:23 of the first qt, NOT make a TO, and be behind???!!!  Only UK!!!

• Like 2

Cats have choked last 3 games. I know they have Vandy, New Mexico State and Louisville remaining but honestly I think they'll be lucky to win one of those games and that should be New Mexico State. Vandy and Louisville usually show up when it's GameDay against the Cats. 

Honestly I'll probably get railroaded for this but I am just not a fan of Will Levis. 

• Confused 1

I have said since the beginning, defense backs are UK's weakness.  If you throw on UK, you will probably beat UK.  Leach figured it, Heuple (however it is spelled) learned from Leach.

3 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Cats have choked last 3 games. I know they have Vandy, New Mexico State and Louisville remaining but honestly I think they'll be lucky to win one of those games and that should be New Mexico State. Vandy and Louisville usually show up when it's GameDay against the Cats. 

Honestly I'll probably get railroaded for this but I am just not a fan of Will Levis. 

You think UK choked against the No 1 team in the nation?