Tennessee 45 Kentucky 42

16thBBall Fan

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I think Wan'Dale is in a good place to showcase his talents until it is time for the draft.

Yes! Just was referring to the impact in all of college football to the transfer portal...the guy at Michigan State, Brice at Appalachian State, etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

True but if UK could have thrown that pass without Stoops costing UK 15 yards, UK would have been in field goal range with a chance at overtime.  Unfortunately Stoops and several other head coaches feel they can act like idiots to refs.  Unfortunately for UK, the moment when the refs determined Stoops went over the line was last night on the final drive.

When he got to the numbers I knew it was coming. The official just dropped the flag...I have seen them go up like an ICBM lol.

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

When he got to the numbers I knew it was coming. The official just dropped the flag...I have seen them go up like an ICBM lol.

I think more coaches should be getting personal fouls with the way so many act on the side lines.  Stoops is definitely one who has deserved a personal foul.

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

I’m beginning to think he’s a better Bowden.

He is a true slot receiver. No way Robinson could move to QB lol. Couldn't see over center lol. Both are fine players with special skills!

On 11/6/2021 at 11:57 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

If UK gets the stop on 4th and 4 instead of Pass Interference, I think they win this game. Flag comes out and UT finishes the drive off with a TD to go back up by 10.

Early in the game UK got beat on defense due to alignment issues. Later when alignment issues were pretty much fixed, the defense went for two quarters sitting back and never getting pressure on Hooker. 

UK receivers only made a couple of tough catches, but dropped nearly every ball that was contested. UT receivers were finding holes in the UK zone and rarely even had contested catches.

On the last play UK should have went with max protection keeping a TE and RB in to block. Levis was pressured quickly and his last throw never had a chance. There was a receiver behind the defense right down the left hash marks, but Levis never had a chance to see him.

I see people all over the internet bashing Levis. While not playing a perfect game, he played pretty dang good. This loss is squarely on the defense and who ever called for those short kickoffs.

Very good points all, many, many hands in the pot on this loss, wayyyy too many dumb plays and decisions, just like the PI you’re talking about, you’re right there, just let him catch it and make the tackle, he was 4-5 yards short of the first down, HUGE MISTAKE!!

• Like 1