Boyle County 34 Frederick Douglass 7

I called it, Thanks for all the love.

You know go and look over the stats. I know Khsaa is not up to par with some stats and teams use hudl and other apps to complete state sheets vs stat keepers. It really shows how some teams have bad games or good seasons on paper. 

Wow I didn’t see this coming.  I’ve tried to call 2 Boyle games this year.  I said Boyle huge over LCA and said FD huge over Boyle….This shows me 5A is wide open.  Congrats Boyle statement win at the farm.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brown said:

Wow I didn’t see this coming.  I’ve tried to call 2 Boyle games this year.  I said Boyle huge over LCA and said FD huge over Boyle….This shows me 5A is wide open.  Congrats Boyle statement win at the farm.

Honestly I kinda did just not to this extent . As athletic as Douglass is they don’t play sound football, and they’re kind of a 1 trick pony, deep ball to key, if they find themselves behind the sticks. To score points on Boyle you need to have a true balanced attack. Also nobody Douglass played prepared them for what was coming, which I believed hurt them a lot . Douglass got caught with there pants down in the 1st half.. Going forward I think Douglass will still be extremely tough to beat in the playoffs. 

• Like 2