Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 4 for the CFP (11/23/21)

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Except where I said unless they change the defense which I honestly didn’t think Day would fire/demote a guy after 1 game lol.  How long did Stoops hold onto your man Gran, let your Fields vs Fromm go, Fromm is looking good on the practice squad!

The fact your OSU hate has resurfaced tells me we’re on the right track, but let’s slow down though, OSU has a lot to prove still, Indiana isn’t good.  I don’t know how they were beating UC in the 4th quarter at one point.

I watched just a little of the OSU - Indiana game. Wasn't the QB different in the OSU game versus when IU played UC? What happened to IU's QB?

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    I honestly think the only lock is Georgia at this very moment.

  • Forde is a clown that writes solely for shock value.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Georgia and UC played this year and it took two 4th quarter TD's for Georgia to get the come from behind 24-21 win.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I watched just a little of the OSU - Indiana game. Wasn't the QB different in the OSU game versus when IU played UC? What happened to IU's QB?

Yes Penix played that game.  He’s now hurt again he wasn’t the same guy this year.  I believe he had 3 INT’s vs. UC.

17 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Except where I said unless they change the defense which I honestly didn’t think Day would fire/demote a guy after 1 game lol.  How long did Stoops hold onto your man Gran, let your Fields vs Fromm go, Fromm is looking good on the practice squad!

The fact your OSU hate has resurfaced tells me we’re on the right track, but let’s slow down though, OSU has a lot to prove still, Indiana isn’t good.  I don’t know how they were beating UC in the 4th quarter at one point.

It’s ok to admit you were wrong. I get it, in this case be happy you were wrong. ?

16 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Yes Penix played that game.  He’s now hurt again he wasn’t the same guy this year.  I believe he had 3 INT’s vs. UC.

No DJ Matthews either... OSU wins last night by 4 TD's regardless but they definitely saw a different IU team compared to what UC saw in Bloomington. 

This week's Coaches polls:

 

Screenshot_20211024-125612~2.png

Screenshot_20211024-125918~2.png

15 minutes ago, Walter said:

No DJ Matthews either... OSU wins last night by 4 TD's regardless but they definitely saw a different IU team compared to what UC saw in Bloomington. 

Yes, I think Indiana is in full collapse mode.  They need to let the freshman QB play and learn on the job he’s the future.

36 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It’s ok to admit you were wrong. I get it, in this case be happy you were wrong. ?

I was wrong about saying OSU had no chance unless they changed their defense.  It’s nice to see teams not scoring on the same running play 3 times in a row, it’s nice not seeing our middle linebacker trying to cover Devonta Smith, it’s odd how our D is better after Coombs got demoted/fired.

I still think the D has a lot to prove with multiple top 5 to 15 team upcoming.  It’s hard/rare to fix problems mid-season unless the problem was extremely bad.  It usually takes an off-season to fix.

New AP poll is out... Really surprised OSU didn't jump Oklahoma.

 

Screenshot_20211024-140903~2.png

1 hour ago, Walter said:

New AP poll is out... Really surprised OSU didn't jump Oklahoma.

 

Screenshot_20211024-140903~2.png

I think it's evident that the AP still views a loss as a negative.  Oklahoma just doesn't have one yet. 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

New AP poll is out... Really surprised OSU didn't jump Oklahoma.

 

Screenshot_20211024-140903~2.png

OSU still doesn’t have a signature win.

7 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

OSU still doesn’t have a signature win.

Not sure they get one this week either.  Penn State is overrated at the moment. 

The ranking gods were in the favor of UC, still #2 in the AP. I’m happy for them, Alabama goes to #3 and Oklahoma is #4.

53 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I think it's evident that the AP still views a loss as a negative.  Oklahoma just doesn't have one yet. 

I’m hoping someone can get them.

They’re the most underwhelming of the 4 IMO. 

1 minute ago, hrcarrier said:

The ranking gods were in the favor of UC, still #2 in the AP. I’m happy for them, Alabama goes to #3 and Oklahoma is #4.

Staying at #2 is huge for UC. They’ve got a little breathing room now. 

Georgia, Bama, UC and the winner of the Big 10 would be a really entertaining playoff for me.

I don’t see UC having a realistic chance of staying at #2 even if they win out. They’ll likely get obliterated by Georgia or Bama in the playoffs but I still want to see them get a shot. 

Does Alabama at 3 mean they have to win out or hope for a Oklahoma loss?

If they play Georgia close in the SEC championship will a 2 loss SEC team get in ?

Either way, I feel like the conference championship games are going to be as important as ever this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.