Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 4 for the CFP (11/23/21)

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Not true. You even were willing to make a bet that they were definitely eliminated. One day you will realize it is ok to admit you were wrong. I have done that before in some of our previous disagreements. Which you were wrong on this, but keep trying to change the story lol. 
 

Congrats on your buckeyes though, they truly have looked great the last few weeks. I may not like them, but they are fun to watch with what they do offensively. 

@John AnthonyI guess you were the one just talking, and couldn’t take the smoke. Since OSU is clearly not eliminated, and you simply can’t just say you were wrong. It really isn’t pretty easy to say you were wrong. ??

7ED51743-DBC6-44D3-A918-2542C137FABB.jpeg

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    I honestly think the only lock is Georgia at this very moment.

  • Forde is a clown that writes solely for shock value.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Georgia and UC played this year and it took two 4th quarter TD's for Georgia to get the come from behind 24-21 win.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Didn’t Georgia have a lot of guys not play in that bowl game? 
 

With that said I think Georgia would win again, but UC would play them tough again for sure. 

UC was also missing their All American safety, All American CB, Freshman All American Center, 1st team All conference RB, and one of the best DL on this year's team, Malik Vann. Oh, and had to play the entire second half without a first team all conference tackle that ended up being drafted in the 3rd round. 

Georgia was missing a couple guys but not at the same impact level that UC was missing. I'd have to go back and look but I don't think UGA had that many guys opt out of playing.

I hate when people try to justify a close game with players missing. The guys who replaced the couple missing players in that game are the studs that have Georgia rolling right now. 

The reason I bring up that bowl game is just to point out these 2 teams played less than 12 months ago and Georgia did not blow UC out. I haven't seen one minute of a Georgia game this year so I can't have any opinion on how those 2 teams match up right now.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

UC was also missing their All American safety, All American CB, Freshman All American Center, 1st team All conference RB, and one of the best DL on this year's team, Malik Vann. Oh, and had to play the entire second half without a first team all conference tackle that ended up being drafted in the 3rd round. 

Georgia was missing a couple guys but not at the same impact level that UC was missing. I'd have to go back and look but I don't think UGA had that many guys opt out of playing.

I hate when people try to justify a close game with players missing. The guys who replaced the couple missing players in that game are the studs that have Georgia rolling right now. 

It is perfectly allowed to bring up the fact that a team was missing players. I was rooting for UC to win that game and I will be rooting for UC in the playoffs. Not to mention like it or not the game definitely probably meant more to UC than Georgia, since UC was looking to make a statement. Motivation does matter in a game too. 
 

The best part of this is UC looks like they will get the chance to prove in the playoffs and I truly hope they go win the whole dang thing. They are a dang good team and deserve their chance to prove it to everyone. 

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

@John AnthonyI guess you were the one just talking, and couldn’t take the smoke. Since OSU is clearly not eliminated, and you simply can’t just say you were wrong. It really isn’t pretty easy to say you were wrong. ??

7ED51743-DBC6-44D3-A918-2542C137FABB.jpeg

As always you leave out the key parts lol .  Too bad you couldn’t secure a loan though, Christmas would have been tiresome!   I was wrong, I did not believe Day would fire/demote Coombs after 1 game when paying him 1.4 million a year.

On 9/11/2021 at 4:09 PM, John Anthony said:

The fact people think OSU is gonna win out with this D as well.  Day literally brought Coombs into his office on Monday and had a “chat.”  It didn’t do much.  Same defensive coordinator who that had a linebacker Tuf Borland on Devonta Smith in the title game, struck again today.

 

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

It is perfectly allowed to bring up the fact that a team was missing players. I was rooting for UC to win that game and I will be rooting for UC in the playoffs. Not to mention like it or not the game definitely probably meant more to UC than Georgia, since UC was looking to make a statement. Motivation does matter in a game too. 
 

The best part of this is UC looks like they will get the chance to prove in the playoffs and I truly hope they go win the whole dang thing. They are a dang good team and deserve their chance to prove it to everyone. 

Man, I don't buy that. Was UC motivated for that game and opportunity? Absolutely. 

But after UC came out and scored that first TD to show they were there and ready, you can't tell me the Georgia players didn't get a little added motivation to try to make a statement. Unlike the media, Kirby Smart and his staff preached to the players all week how good UC was so they knew heading in to that game what to expect. 

Hopefully we get a rematch either December 31st or January 10th. 

There is such a big gap between Georgia/Ohio State/Bama and everyone else. I think Oklahoma and UC are clearly the best of the rest. But both lose to any of the top 3 schools by a minimum of 17 points. I really just want to get another shot at Oregon. 
 

What I want to see happen: Georgia, Ohio State, Oregon, and Cincy. 
 

I worry for UC though because I still need to see it to believe it before I think they get in over a 1 loss P5 Champ or even a 1 loss non conference champ. Let’s say Mich State or Michigan only have 1 loss to Ohio State. I don’t think it’s crazy to say that they would get in over UC. We already know that if Bama knocks over UGA that they are both getting in. I think that could happen in the B1G as well and it would be at the expense of UC. 

2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

As always you leave out the key parts lol .  Too bad you couldn’t secure a loan though, Christmas would have been tiresome!   I was wrong, I did not believe Day would fire/demote Coombs after 1 game when paying him 1.4 million a year.

 

Didn’t leave out any parts. That was your exact post. There was no parts to leave out, because that is exactly what you said in a thread. Once again it literally is ok to admit you were wrong, and not try to find a way to justify why you were wrong. We have all been wrong before. It literally is ok man. As I just relied to you in a message. You have had zero problem in years past making sure you got on here to call me out when I been wrong on previous disagreements we have had on here. Yet you can’t seem to take it, when it’s the other way around. You can give it, but can’t take it. It’s ok be wrong sometimes. Which in this case I figured you would be happy to be wrong on this one, since you being wrong means your OSU team is right in the mix for the playoffs and could have a shot to win it all. This one would have been the easiest thing ever to admit you were wrong on, because it is a good thing for your team lol. 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Man, I don't buy that. Was UC motivated for that game and opportunity? Absolutely. 

But after UC came out and scored that first TD to show they were there and ready, you can't tell me the Georgia players didn't get a little added motivation to try to make a statement. Unlike the media, Kirby Smart and his staff preached to the players all week how good UC was so they knew heading in to that game what to expect. 

Hopefully we get a rematch either December 31st or January 10th. 

Yeah after the first score, they definitely probably got their attention. Now for two weeks or whatever it was for practice leading into it. I would bet the focus and motivation for UC players was much higher. Which is normal, UC was actually playing to prove something on a National stage, unlike Georgia going into the game. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

Didn’t leave out any parts. That was your exact post. There was no parts to leave out, because that is exactly what you said in a thread. Once again it literally is ok to admit you were wrong, and not try to find a way to justify why you were wrong. We have all been wrong before. It literally is ok man. As I just relied to you in a message. You have had zero problem in years past making sure you got on here to call me out when I been wrong on previous disagreements we have had on here. Yet you can’t seem to take it, when it’s the other way around. You can give it, but can’t take it. It’s ok be wrong sometimes. Which in this case I figured you would be happy to be wrong on this one, since you being wrong means your OSU team is right in the mix for the playoffs and could have a shot to win it all. This one would have been the easiest thing ever to admit you were wrong on, because it is a good thing for your team lol. 

Openly admitted I was wrong about Day firing/demoting Coombs, I guess I can say it a few more times to please you lol?  Without that fire/demotion our defense is still really bad and this isn’t a playoff team, that’s a fact.  We still don’t have a legit win if we’re being honest.  Im always up for any bets, you’ve seen what I’m working with.

5 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Openly admitted I was wrong about Day firing/demoting Coombs, I guess I can say it a few more times to please you lol?  Without that fire/demotion our defense is still really bad and this isn’t a playoff team, that’s a fact.  We still don’t have a legit win if we’re being honest.  Im always up for any bets, you’ve seen what I’m working with.

You backed out of the bet in regards to if the lost to Oregon eliminated OSU when we talked about it. As I clearly showed in your exact post, you said OSU was eliminated and there was no and, if’s, or buts about it. As I said then, it was a ridiculous comment acting like that lost eliminated OSU, and I was willing to bet that, the one lost to Oregon wasn’t going to eliminate them. Which as we are seeing, I seem to be clearly right. Since as long as OSU wins out they will definitely be in with the wins they will have on their resume. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

You backed out of the bet in regards to if the lost to Oregon eliminated OSU when we talked about it. As I clearly showed in your exact post, you said OSU was eliminated and there was no and, if’s, or buts about it. As I said then, it was a ridiculous comment acting like that lost eliminated OSU, and I was willing to bet that, the one lost to Oregon wasn’t going to eliminate them. Which as we are seeing, I seem to be clearly right. Since as long as OSU wins out they will definitely be in with the wins they will have on their resume. 

I sent you a 4 figure PM…

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I sent you a 4 figure PM…

Yeah after you decided to try to change the terms of the bet, that wasn’t anymore based just on if OSU was eliminated or not with that one lost lol. 
 

However, we are way off track here now lol

 

My top 4 right now would be:

Georgia

UC

OSU

Bama

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Yeah after you decided to try to change the terms of the bet, that wasn’t anymore based just on if OSU was eliminated or not with that one lost lol. 
 

However, we are way off track here now lol

 

My top 4 right now would be:

Georgia

UC

OSU

Bama

I’ll keep it in a show box or something, let me know if we can ever reach a deal!

  • Author

Looking forward, 

OU has to go to Baylor and OK State, I see them losing at least one of them...they'll be out.

Michigan has Sparty and PSU on the road and OSU at home. I expect two losses between now and the end...they'll be out.

Sparty has two ranked opponents at home and one on the road. One loss will knock them out of B1G title game and out of CFP...they'll be out.

Alabama has to beat UGA, but first they have to get there. Ranked Auburn teams have been Saban's kryptonite, that game is at Auburn. This just doesn't feel like Bama's year. They won't beat Auburn and UGA...they will be out with 2 losses.

Not today, but looking forward I think it will be UGA, OSU, UC, and Oregon (squeaking in). 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.