Your Top 4 for the CFP (11/23/21)

Jumper_Dad

After watching all season, this is where I am as of this moment.

1. Georgia 

2.T Alabama 

2.T Ohio State

4. Cincinnati just because no one else has stepped up to unseat them.

Michigan has to win something before I'm sold on them.

I think OSU is a lock to get in, barring an unthinkable loss from here on. 

Alabama "Should" win out but I expect Auburn to give them a game. Then they still have to beat UGA to get in...which I'm not sure they can.

UC needs to run it up on everyone and honestly hope Michigan and Oklahoma lose.

Oklahoma hasn't done anything to warrant getting in, but if they win out the committee will wrongly overlook their struggles. 

Pitt? Can they win out and knock on the door?

• Like 1

I think the AP top 4 looks like this today:

1. Georgia

2. Alabama

3. Ohio State

4. Cincinnati

Georgia has been the most dominant team so far and that's been without JT Daniels and George Pickens.

Bama is Bama and seem to have gotten things back on track. I have questions about their defense though. Tennessee was closer than the final score shows. 

Ohio State might be playing better than anyone in the country right now, not named Georgia. They re absolutely dominating. 

I still think UC deserves to be #2 or #3 based on how they've played to date and the actual talent on their roster but they'll no doubt be penalized for that close game with Navy yesterday. 

10 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I honestly think the only lock is Georgia at this very moment.

It is a shame that OSU was eliminated as you said after losing to Oregon, because they definitely would have a good shot at the playoffs if they weren’t already eliminated.

Sorry had to after our conversations we had on this earlier. 😉

If OSU wins out, they definitely will be in. Which is why it is always silly to overreact to early season losses. 

51 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It is a shame that OSU was eliminated as you said after losing to Oregon, because they definitely would have a good shot at the playoffs if they weren’t already eliminated.

Sorry had to after our conversations we had on this earlier. 😉

If OSU wins out, they definitely will be in. Which is why it is always silly to overreact to early season losses. 

Except where I said unless they change the defense which I honestly didn’t think Day would fire/demote a guy after 1 game lol.  How long did Stoops hold onto your man Gran, let your Fields vs Fromm go, Fromm is looking good on the practice squad!

The fact your OSU hate has resurfaced tells me we’re on the right track, but let’s slow down though, OSU has a lot to prove still, Indiana isn’t good.  I don’t know how they were beating UC in the 4th quarter at one point.