Bengals 24 Jaguars 21

From an ESPN Staff Writer:

"The Jacksonville Jaguars' latest loss clearly impacted head coach Urban Meyer more than the first three. He didn't even try to hide his frustration.

His eyes were red, and he looked physically and emotionally drained in his postgame news conference. At one point he slammed his hand down on the podium to emphasize that the Jaguars didn't turn the ball over on offense for the first time this season and still lost."

Is this the first glimpse into Urban's health failing and the cure only being found in the lovely weather of southern California? 

@John Anthony , you're usually all over this kind of stuff. What do you think?

Good win for the Bengals.  Jury still out, for me, on Taylor's game planning.  What the heck were we thinking trying to force the run in the first half?  Jacksonville was what, 30th, in the league in passing defense?  It'd have been different if we still has Jeff Driskell under center, but we didn't.  The line was even doing a good job holding up in pass protection.  Yet we still tried to run.  We got weapons in the receiving department, so why not use them?  I just don't understand.

Also, I think we missed Bates in the secondary more than we realized.