Kentucky at South Carolina Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. South Carolina   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2021 at 11:00 PM

The Cats have their first road game to South Carolina next Saturday at 7:00p.m. on ESPN2. The Cats have been pretty successful vs the Gamecocks in recent years. It would be great to see the Cats start the year 4-0 going into the Florida game on October 2. However the Cats will need to be better than they were today to win at South Carolina. Go Cats!!

UK but not by much.  The Gamecocks confidence went through the roof after UK struggled with UT Chat.  The went from "I hope we can compete with UK" after ULMonroe and Mizzou to "I think we can beat UK at home" after last Saturday.

• Like 1

I'll say this, if UK can play a complete game I think they could win any of the remaining non-UGA games left on the schedule. If they shoot themselves in the foot (Mizzou) or come out flat (Chattanooga) they can also lose any game left on their schedule. 

I think this week, if they can score early they will cruise in this game.

An early struggle could make it a slog and it could be a coin flip at the end.

Just now, cincyswords said:

The actual QB or the grad assistant emergency QB?  

The Grad Asst, QB.   Noland got his had stepped on against GA, so Luke Doty will likely get the start.  He was supposed to be the guy from the start, but he's coming off a foot injury.   Doty is, by far, the better of the 2.  If he's healthy, he gives the Gamecocks the better chance of winning.

• Like 1