Kentucky at South Carolina Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. South Carolina   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2021 at 11:00 PM

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'm not sure they are capable of beating Florida.  I think Florida would have to help UK with several turn overs, missed coverages of Robinson/Ali/etc. and other miscues for UK to win.

Florida is not looking great against Tennessee right now and Tennessee isn’t exactly great I’d definitely say we got a chance. I’m not sure we will win but we definitely have a chance. 

Just now, Raiders8702 said:

Florida is not looking great against Tennessee right now and Tennessee isn’t exactly great I’d definitely say we got a chance. I’m not sure we will win but we definitely have a chance. 

I'm wondering if Florida might be deflated from Alabama last week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Cat's had the ball 3&6 trying to get another play or two in before maybe having to kick that FG.  Any reason why the official stood at the football from the 16 second mark to about the 9 second mark before clearing?

Because instead of calling a timeout (which they had already used two in the firs 16 minutes of the game) Livingston had to go out where he got and and I guess they wanted to get him back in and not call a timeout so they could run a couple of plays. Since he subbed in the ref held the play to give South Carolina a chance to sub as well.

18 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Because instead of calling a timeout (which they had already used two in the firs 16 minutes of the game) Livingston had to go out where he got and and I guess they wanted to get him back in and not call a timeout so they could run a couple of plays. Since he subbed in the ref held the play to give South Carolina a chance to sub as well.

I guess that makes more sense.