Covington Catholic at Beechwood Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Beechwood
    • Covington Catholic

7 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I have never seen the Beechwood parents, alums, and fans that are in my circle more excited, more confident, and truly, more hungry for a CovCath game in a long time.  There isn't a scintilla of doubt in any of them as to whether or not they'll win the game. 

I have my doubts.  I think Beechwood will win but I expect it to be close. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I have never seen the Beechwood parents, alums, and fans that are in my circle more excited, more confident, and truly, more hungry for a CovCath game in a long time.  There isn't a scintilla of doubt in any of them as to whether or not they'll win the game. 

Same here. Most are calling for, at a minimum, a three touchdown win. When was the last time CovCath was this big of an underdog in NKY play? It’s been a while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Correct.  I am not the authority here but I believe it is pay to play.

Ahh, gotcha. I went to the link, and the previous all of the previous "Bartels Heating & Cooling Game Of The Week" broadcasts are currently shown as free to watch now...not sure if that's a "free on tape delay" situation or not.

I do know that Beechwood's broadcasts were pay-to-play on BoxCast last year, though.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ahh, gotcha. I went to the link, and the previous all of the previous "Bartels Heating & Cooling Game Of The Week" broadcasts are currently shown as free to watch now...not sure if that's a "free on tape delay" situation or not.

I do know that Beechwood's broadcasts were pay-to-play on BoxCast last year, though.

Is Beechwood on BoxCast this year?