Convince me this isn't the Worst the 9th Region has been overall in a long time!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear Brandon's back, he should help a lot!! When's Billy expected back?

Doubtful for the 5/3rd, probable for the new year. The coaching staff is aiming for him to be at full strength for the Holy Cross and Holmes regular season matchups.

The 89-90 Holmes team IMO is the closest team to win the state championship from the 9th besides SK. Had the correct call been made, Holmes and SK would be the only 2 teams to win it all.

Wasn't Turner hurt or played hurt in this game? That also had something to do with it.

Wasn't Turner hurt or played hurt in this game? That also had something to do with it.

Turner who? The only Turner I know of was Carlos Turner of Fairdale.

Holmes main players were Hughes, Pouncy, Eilers, Marshall, James & Lamount Hayes, and a kid with a foreign name.

Turner who? The only Turner I know of was Carlos Turner of Fairdale.

Holmes main players were Hughes, Pouncy, Eilers, Marshall, James & Lamount Hayes, and a kid with a foreign name.

Drazen Katinic was the foreign kid. The only Turner I remember was 3 years late in Lee.

Actually the 5/3 tourney didn't really sway me one way or the other. Both CovCath and Holmes (the 9ths best) played okay winning some games and losing to good teams. So the jury is still out.

I'd say CCH's win over #6 Doss, and a tight loss to #2 Male shows they can play with anyone.

I think Holmes may beat them today though.