Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Bowling Green Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins this game? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/21/2021 at 04:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 335
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coaching.

  • I didn't put this little nugget of information together until right now.  Others may have thought of this once they saw Highlands (and Head Coach Bob Sphire) were playing Bowling Green.   Co

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    Regarding the travel conversation, I'll just say this.  If you look at the schedules from the Georgia schools that Sphire previously coached at, he's extremely familiar with a 3+ hour travel time for

Posted Images

Weather for the game looking better. Little to no rain chances. Humidity going to make it hot and muggy.

 I'm not a fan of having to deal with all the hassle of navigating Western to get into the stadium, but I'm excited for an in person football game.

 

First one I've been too since pre COVID.

 

LET'S GO!

Screenshot_20210821-135346.png

  • Author

Both teams better have hydrated because it is extremely sticky and muggy. Not crazy hot just humid. 

This is the 1,100th game for Bowling Green football, and the start of their 100th season. 

1 minute ago, Rocket Man said:

Do not use these websites.  I was just informed that they are scams.  FBI is looking into it.  Jus sayin.  

Facebook?

And the other looks legit to me and I believe was posted by the Super at BG.

Anyone?

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Facebook?

And the other looks legit to me and I believe was posted by the Super at BG.

Anyone?

$24.00

  • Author

image.thumb.jpeg.8ba6e414d175983fbbd9750c9240d31a.jpeg
Highlands has arrived 

  • Author

I was told it was legit. Have no reason to doubt it. FBI. Really. 

21 minutes ago, theguru said:

Facebook?

And the other looks legit to me and I believe was posted by the Super at BG.

Anyone?

There’s no doubt the stfanclub one is legit - they just signed an agreement with the school system to be the “Bowling Green Purples Network”. 
 

D93 definitely is their radio broadcast too. 

19 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

$24.00

Huh?

Just now, DragonFire said:

There’s no doubt the stfanclub one is legit - they just signed an agreement with the school system to be the “Bowling Green Purples Network”. 
 

D93 definitely is their radio broadcast too. 

Stfanclub says 5:40 kickoff. Schedule says 5:00. Anyone know what time kickoff is?

Just now, El Diablo said:

Stfanclub says 5:40 kickoff. Schedule says 5:00. Anyone know what time kickoff is?

Is says the broadcast starts at 540 and I assume we have an hour time difference.

I was blocking many scam streaming links off St.X football facebook page yesterday. They are so persasive, I saw Courier-Journal reporter retweet two of them. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.