Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Bowling Green Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins this game? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/21/2021 at 04:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

Facebook?

And the other looks legit to me and I believe was posted by the Super at BG.

Anyone?

 

27 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Do not use these websites.  I was just informed that they are scams.  FBI is looking into it.  Jus sayin.  

 

4 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

There’s no doubt the stfanclub one is legit - they just signed an agreement with the school system to be the “Bowling Green Purples Network”. 
 

D93 definitely is their radio broadcast too. 

The Stfanclub link tells me this is a dangerous web link with the whole page being bright red with a huge X.

D93 seems legit, if we can't watch it I'm sure we can listen to it.

Anyone with a real link and game time please share this info with us. Thanks.

  • Replies 335
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coaching.

  • I didn't put this little nugget of information together until right now.  Others may have thought of this once they saw Highlands (and Head Coach Bob Sphire) were playing Bowling Green.   Co

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    Regarding the travel conversation, I'll just say this.  If you look at the schedules from the Georgia schools that Sphire previously coached at, he's extremely familiar with a 3+ hour travel time for

Posted Images

Just now, 1963 BIRDS said:

 

 

The Stfanclub link tells me this is a dangerous web link with the whole page being bright red with a huge X.

D93 seems legit, if we can't watch it I'm sure we can listen to it.

Anyone with a real link and game time please share this info with us. Thanks.

Could you have some spyware/a virus on your computer?

It looks fine to me, I suppose time will tell.

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

Could you have some spyware/a virus on your computer?

It looks fine to me, I suppose time will tell.

I don't know what I have.  I'll keep trying. Thanks for the input. 

2 minutes ago, 1963 BIRDS said:

I don't know what I have.  I'll keep trying. Thanks for the input. 

Everyone on here will be able to let you know if they experience any issues with either think and then you can eliminate those variables from your issue.

Stfanclub is a legit website ran by the Sporting Times who do an outstanding job of casting many sports in the Warren county area.  The D93 broadcast is also a good high quality broadcast.

17 minutes ago, 1963 BIRDS said:

 

 

The Stfanclub link tells me this is a dangerous web link with the whole page being bright red with a huge X.

D93 seems legit, if we can't watch it I'm sure we can listen to it.

Anyone with a real link and game time please share this info with us. Thanks.

I genuinely don't know why that would happen on Stfanclub, but I've tried it in four different browsers, and have yet to receive what you're seeing. I've attached what comes up when I visit the site.  Note the lock icon next to the URL (indicating it is a secure site and is what it says it is), and to the right is the certificate results.  (I didn't scroll down far enough on that for it to show www.stfanclub.com in the Alt names but you can see it's all over it in terms of stfanclub being there) I'm not telling you that you have to trust the site, but as an IT pro, it's legit.  Hopefully the D93 one is actually live streaming if you don't want to go to STfanclub.

image.thumb.png.d8db11c38a4709d0eac4c1bed0c0a77a.png

Just got to the game. Dang it feels good to be back in person.

It is very hot and muggy.  It's also move-in day for WESTERN so free parking is at premium.

 

Let's go!

PXL_20210821_210643924.MP.jpg

17 minutes ago, Volxtile said:

Stfanclub is a legit website ran by the Sporting Times who do an outstanding job of casting many sports in the Warren county area.  The D93 broadcast is also a good high quality broadcast.

Is it $24 or is it free?   

4 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Is it $24 or is it free?   

It is free.  I have no idea what the $24 charge you saw came from. 

Also, they do have a Roku app and an Amazon Fire app if you have either of those.  You can watch through your TV on that. 

 

They've also done things through Facebook before, and specifically mention that as an option, though I've never watched that way and can't speak to where to go for it beyond linking their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheSportingTimes/

5 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

It is free.  I have no idea what the $24 charge you saw came from. 

Also, they do have a Roku app and an Amazon Fire app if you have either of those.  You can watch through your TV on that. 

 

They've also done things through Facebook before, and specifically mention that as an option, though I've never watched that way and can't speak to where to go for it beyond linking their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheSportingTimes/

Then please explain to me why are they asking for a credit card?   Change my mind.  

4 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Then please explain to me why are they asking for a credit card?   Change my mind.  

D93 Bowling Green rock station on Facebook has the game.  I’m out.  

Interesting of note, Highlands warmed up in just pants and shirts with helmets.  No pads and only about half as long as BG did.  The Bluebirds went into the locker room pretty early.

 

Purples have been warming up in full gear the entire time and about twice as long as Highlands did.

 

15 minutes till game time.

8 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

D93 Bowling Green rock station on Facebook has the game.  I’m out.  

Frankly, I wouldn't have tried to change your mind. I've spent more time on this than I should have, but I'm nice like that.  I get nothing from whether you watch the game or not.  I'm glad you found an option on the other site, which I also vouched for.

I do recommend you run an antivirus and/or an anti-spyware scan on your computer if that is where you were doing it from, because I haven't remotely seen whatever it is you're talking about. 

  • Author

Highlands out in the iconic white pants, jerseys and helmets with Blue H and numbers. 
Purples out in all purple pants, and jerseys. Gold helmet and white numbers!

About 5 minutes or so. 

  • Author

Highlands to get the ball first. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.