Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Bowling Green Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins this game? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/21/2021 at 04:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Benke looks really good, stepped up in the pocket, threw a great pass and the Birds are in the red zone.

  • Replies 335
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coaching.

  • I didn't put this little nugget of information together until right now.  Others may have thought of this once they saw Highlands (and Head Coach Bob Sphire) were playing Bowling Green.   Co

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    Regarding the travel conversation, I'll just say this.  If you look at the schedules from the Georgia schools that Sphire previously coached at, he's extremely familiar with a 3+ hour travel time for

Posted Images

Where is Noon? If he’s not starting a quarterback he should be at running back

  • Author

Great passing game by Highlands 

819 left in the first half.

14 to 3 Birds.

Just now, Purple88 said:

Great passing game by Highlands 

Agree, Benke is playing a great game.

  • Author

14-3 Highlands with 8:10 to go in half. 

  • Author

I’ve seen a lot of things but I’ve never seen an interception like that. 
BG needs to make adjustments. 

Sam Robinson interception for a TD.

20 to 3 Birds.

Just now, Purple88 said:

I’ve seen a lot of things but I’ve never seen an interception like that. 
BG needs to make adjustments. 

Yeah, horrible decision by the BG QB.

  • Author

Pick 6 Highlands. WOW!

21-3. Highlands mauling BG right now. 

Highlands 21 Bowling Green 3

2nd Q.

Just now, Purple88 said:

Pick 6 Highlands. WOW!

21-3. Highlands mauling BG right now. 

I don't think it is over yet but BG needs to get their act together and score.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I don't think it is over yet but BG needs to get their act together and score.

BG needs to continue what they’re doing. 

Purples across midfield with a 1st down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.