Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Bowling Green Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins this game? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/21/2021 at 04:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did Noon start the game at Qb on the first drive?

 

  • Replies 335
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Coaching.

  • I didn't put this little nugget of information together until right now.  Others may have thought of this once they saw Highlands (and Head Coach Bob Sphire) were playing Bowling Green.   Co

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    Regarding the travel conversation, I'll just say this.  If you look at the schedules from the Georgia schools that Sphire previously coached at, he's extremely familiar with a 3+ hour travel time for

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Did Noon start the game at Qb on the first drive?

 

I don't know but I sure thought I heard his name, I may be mistaken. 

Just now, FrankNicodemus said:

Way to many punts almost blocked.....foreshadowing?

Closer every time

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I don't know but I sure thought I heard his name, I may be mistaken. 

No, Benke whole time

Just now, FrankNicodemus said:

No, Benke whole time

Thank you.  

BG has the ball on their own 33 with 40 seconds left in the half.

Interception, Birds ball.

The announcers did say BG gets the ball to start the second half.

  • Author

Poor Half BG

Great half Highlands!

Highlands 21 Bowling Green 10

Halftime. 

Highlands missed a FG to end the half.

To the shower for me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.