Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma and Texas to the SEC???

Featured Replies

B10 is gonna get freaking Kansas.  I mean it’s good for basketball.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    Still enjoy watching it more than the NFL.  

  • CFB and NFL are completely different products, IMO. I like the NFL, but I'm with you, I much prefer college football over the NFL. 

  • The Raven
    The Raven

    For a sport that prides itself on tradition, college football has sold its soul for the almighty dollar.   I say by 2030 UCLA and Southern Cal are in the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Posted Images

So glad the Big 12 didn’t want Louisville. ?

  • Author
2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

B10 is gonna get freaking Kansas.  I mean it’s good for basketball.

Terrible for football though. I could see OK State also being added. 

  • Author

 

  • Author
6 hours ago, John Anthony said:

B10 is gonna get freaking Kansas.  I mean it’s good for basketball.

Finebaum said B1G is taking a "hard look" at adding UC and Iowa State. 

Doubt OSU and Ohio leaders would go for that, but that's a dream scenario for UC fans. 

I'd like to see ACC add West Virginia and Cincinnati. Also need to get Notre Dame to commit for football, although they will stay independent as long as possible.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:38 PM, The Raven said:

So A&M is playing the "It was ok when we did it, but you aren't allowed?" card.   Cry me a river!

I get it to an extent, or at least the reasoning.  Pitching playing in the SEC is definitely something A&M has used when recruiting against Texas.  

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I get it to an extent, or at least the reasoning.  Pitching playing in the SEC is definitely something A&M has used when recruiting against Texas.  

So A&M is basically admitting that, on even ground, they can never compete with Texas, at anything.  Quit craying and get better.

Just now, The Raven said:

So A&M is basically admitting that, on even ground, they can never compete with Texas, at anything.  Quit craying and get better.

Over the years I’ve heard that very few schools could compete with Texas on even ground.  Stars never aligned for long though. 

  • Author

 

 

3 hours ago, The Raven said:

So A&M is basically admitting that, on even ground, they can never compete with Texas, at anything.  Quit craying and get better.

From what I’ve taken away from the whole ordeal is that A&M wasn’t let in on the conversations and was purposely left out of the conversations. I think they have a right to be upset about that. 

  • Author

Ohio State getting on board for a move like this @John Anthony? 

Texas and Oklahoma officially asked for an invitation to join the league today. SEC President's to meet Thursday to discuss, it is not clear yet if there will be a vote on Thursday or not.

The Texas/OU letter states they want to join the SEC on July 1, 2025.

 

14 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Texas and Oklahoma officially asked for an invitation to join the league today. SEC President's to meet Thursday to discuss, it is not clear yet if there will be a vote on Thursday or not.

The Texas/OU letter states they want to join the SEC on July 1, 2025.

 

I know it’s not the only reason, but it does give them a chance to recruit for their new conference.  

On 7/21/2021 at 8:09 PM, The Raven said:

For a sport that prides itself on tradition, college football has sold its soul for the almighty dollar.   I say by 2030 UCLA and Southern Cal are in the Atlantic Coast Conference.

College football sold its soul for the almighty dollar back a few decades. People just bought the warm and fuzzy narratives.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.