2021 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Scott had no Freshman team?

Scott hasn't had a Freshman team since 2014. Just not enough kids to support 3 levels of football. For a few years they played a froshmore schedule, but most recently they've just played a JV schedule only.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2021 at 9:53 PM, Voice of Reason said:

It's unfortunate that Highlands and Campbell County didn't play. That would be a good game. Highlands definitely has a strong case for #2.

I think by the end of the year, you could probably make a case for CCH as #2. They had so many key injuries, but got a little bit healthier after the Beechwood game which was Beechwood's closest game of the year. They also beat Ryle solidly in the last game who barely lost to Highlands a couple weeks before, and also pounded Campbell County. I know it's hypotheticals to say they would have beaten CC, and HHS fully healthy but they certainly finished the season strong with a few more of their key players who will be a big part of their varsity success the next 3 years.

On 11/6/2021 at 2:12 AM, Bluesport said:

I think by the end of the year, you could probably make a case for CCH as #2. They had so many key injuries, but got a little bit healthier after the Beechwood game which was Beechwood's closest game of the year. They also beat Ryle solidly in the last game who barely lost to Highlands a couple weeks before, and also pounded Campbell County. I know it's hypotheticals to say they would have beaten CC, and HHS fully healthy but they certainly finished the season strong with a few more of their key players who will be a big part of their varsity success the next 3 years.

Highlands would have won that game no question.  

On 11/7/2021 at 12:22 PM, YOUTH2019 said:

Highlands would have won that game no question.  

I really don't care because that is subjective. The Colonels still had a good Frosh season and all I care about is if any of those kids will play next year. I will say their QB is a stud.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Whose QB was a stud? Name?

Jackson Reardon. I believe he's the younger brother of Ethan Reardon, who was a really talented receiver on the varsity team the past few years. Jackson has a STRONG and accurate arm. And there's a 7th grader at St. Pius who's playing CYF that looks like he'll more than likely be the next man up after Jackson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Jackson Reardon. I believe he's the younger brother of Ethan Reardon, who was a really talented receiver on the varsity team the past few years. Jackson has a STRONG and accurate arm. And there's a 7th grader at St. Pius who's playing CYF that looks like he'll more than likely be the next man up after Jackson.

Was he injured part of the year? 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:57 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Was he injured part of the year? 

Yes.  He was blindsided by a helmet to the chin well after the whistle at the start of the second quarter against Highlands.  Missed the rest of that game and the Beechwood game the following week.  

On 11/12/2021 at 6:50 AM, double said:

Yes.  He was blindsided by a helmet to the chin well after the whistle at the start of the second quarter against Highlands.  Missed the rest of that game and the Beechwood game the following week.  

Thanks for the info. I didn't remember him playing against Beechwood. That explains it.