Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Male finished pool play 4-3 in A. 
Highlands finished 3-4 in B

Frederick Douglas currently 3-2 in C with Two games left.   
 

A lot of speed and skill here.  Nice complex!

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree it has zero indication of how good your team will do. But 7v7 does give your passing game/pass defense a chance to compete and work on technique in a competitive environment. The QB gets a chanc

Russell won Raceland's 7v7, beating the host Rams in the semifinals and West Carter for the championship. 

Haha!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bird Bath said:

Male finished pool play 4-3 in A. 
Highlands finished 3-4 in B

Frederick Douglas currently 3-2 in C with Two games left.   
 

A lot of speed and skill here.  Nice complex!

 

 

Hey, that's a winning record to this point for KY.  Best of luck the rest of the way!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor County hosted a 7 on 7 Tournament today with 16 teams including Central Hardin, South Warren, Larue County, North Hardin, Western Hills, Harlan County, Bell County, and Adair County. North Hardin defeated Adair County in the finals. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my first look at Corbin at the Powell TN 7 on 7 tourney yesterday. That is a pretty impressive group of players. They have earned the 1 seed for the championship bracket today. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ACfan4 said:

Taylor County hosted a 7 on 7 Tournament today with 16 teams including Central Hardin, South Warren, Larue County, North Hardin, Western Hills, Harlan County, Bell County, and Adair County. North Hardin defeated Adair County in the finals. 

I'm not surprised with North Hardin winning since they return QB Manie Wimberly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ACfan4 said:

Taylor County hosted a 7 on 7 Tournament today with 16 teams including Central Hardin, South Warren, Larue County, North Hardin, Western Hills, Harlan County, Bell County, and Adair County. North Hardin defeated Adair County in the finals. 

That's a pretty strong, diverse field of teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bird Bath said:

Male finished pool play 4-3 in A. 
Highlands finished 3-4 in B

Frederick Douglas currently 3-2 in C with Two games left.   
 

A lot of speed and skill here.  Nice complex!

 

 

I was told out of the 32 teams that Frederick Douglass was seeded 14th,  Male seeded 15th, and Highlands 21st.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopkinsville's Best of the West bracket for tomorrow. I don't know anything about those out of state teams, but the Bowling Green/Bullitt East matchup caught my eye.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Russell won Raceland's 7v7, beating the host Rams in the semifinals and West Carter for the championship. 

They bounced back well after Fleming County beat them.  Maybe woke them up!  They had a good looking group of athletes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pick-six said:

They bounced back well after Fleming County beat them.  Maybe woke them up!  They had a good looking group of athletes.

How good will Fleming be this year? Will they be able to compete with Russell or Ashland when the time comes for the playoffs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pick-six said:

They bounced back well after Fleming County beat them.  Maybe woke them up!  They had a good looking group of athletes.

I heard good things yesterday about Fleming. I was told they were one of the most impressive teams overall in the tournament and Logan Pinkley is going to be a handful to defend this year.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Hopkinsville's Best of the West bracket for tomorrow. I don't know anything about those out of state teams, but the Bowling Green/Bullitt East matchup caught my eye.

 

It will be interesting.  East will be without 2 of their top receivers today due to AAU basketball.  Good opportunity for some of the backups to get some reps & compete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

How good will Fleming be this year? Will they be able to compete with Russell or Ashland when the time comes for the playoffs?

To early to tell about that!  Plus, I don’t really put a lot of stock in 7 on 7’s.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.