7v7 Tournaments

2 minutes ago, Bird Bath said:

Male finished pool play 4-3 in A. 
Highlands finished 3-4 in B

Frederick Douglas currently 3-2 in C with Two games left.   

A lot of speed and skill here.  Nice complex!

Hey, that's a winning record to this point for KY.  Best of luck the rest of the way!

Taylor County hosted a 7 on 7 Tournament today with 16 teams including Central Hardin, South Warren, Larue County, North Hardin, Western Hills, Harlan County, Bell County, and Adair County. North Hardin defeated Adair County in the finals. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ACfan4 said:

Taylor County hosted a 7 on 7 Tournament today with 16 teams including Central Hardin, South Warren, Larue County, North Hardin, Western Hills, Harlan County, Bell County, and Adair County. North Hardin defeated Adair County in the finals. 

I'm not surprised with North Hardin winning since they return QB Manie Wimberly.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ACfan4 said:

That's a pretty strong, diverse field of teams. 

3 hours ago, Bird Bath said:

Male finished pool play 4-3 in A. 
Highlands finished 3-4 in B

Frederick Douglas currently 3-2 in C with Two games left.   

A lot of speed and skill here.  Nice complex!

I was told out of the 32 teams that Frederick Douglass was seeded 14th,  Male seeded 15th, and Highlands 21st.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Russell won Raceland's 7v7, beating the host Rams in the semifinals and West Carter for the championship. 

They bounced back well after Fleming County beat them.  Maybe woke them up!  They had a good looking group of athletes.

1 hour ago, Pick-six said:

They bounced back well after Fleming County beat them.  Maybe woke them up!  They had a good looking group of athletes.

How good will Fleming be this year? Will they be able to compete with Russell or Ashland when the time comes for the playoffs?

7 hours ago, Pick-six said:

I heard good things yesterday about Fleming. I was told they were one of the most impressive teams overall in the tournament and Logan Pinkley is going to be a handful to defend this year.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Hopkinsville's Best of the West bracket for tomorrow. I don't know anything about those out of state teams, but the Bowling Green/Bullitt East matchup caught my eye.

It will be interesting.  East will be without 2 of their top receivers today due to AAU basketball.  Good opportunity for some of the backups to get some reps & compete.

8 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

How good will Fleming be this year? Will they be able to compete with Russell or Ashland when the time comes for the playoffs?

To early to tell about that!  Plus, I don’t really put a lot of stock in 7 on 7’s.