• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree it has zero indication of how good your team will do. But 7v7 does give your passing game/pass defense a chance to compete and work on technique in a competitive environment. The QB gets a chanc

Russell won Raceland's 7v7, beating the host Rams in the semifinals and West Carter for the championship. 

Haha!

Posted Images

Made it to Central Hardin High School last night for a few hours as they held their annual 7v7.  There was about 14 teams there including Daviess County, Fern Creek, North Hardin, Oldham County, Owensboro Catholic (2 teams), South Oldham and the hosts.  

I only got to watch a couple of the games, but players/teams that stood out to me included Daviess County.  Their QB and WRs looked good.  The N Hardin QB looked good and had some athletic weapons, but they talked alot, which I didn't like.  Fern Creek looked quick but out of sync.  Oldham County's QB made some nice throws and they have a few athletes on the outside.  The player that surprised me the most was a really tall lanky WR/DB for Louisville Moore.  Of course they were just throwing the ball up for him but he made the plays.

The teams with the most work to do from what I saw was Bullitt Central, who I think is a running team anyway and OCath just looked out athleted against N Hardin.  South Oldham didn't fair well against Daviess County either and their QB threw several INTs, but hey it's early and now is the time to learn.

Also got to meet and speak to my man @Hardin County Preps.  Really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to BG's scrimmage with Owensboro.

• Like 1