10th Region JV

whodey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason Co JV as always, this year undefeated and if I recall correctly hasn't been beat since grade school. Future looks even brighter for the ROyals in the next 5 years. Been a few games where we could have started our JV on the varsity game and still came away with the victory.:banana: :banana:

Any teams suprising any one???

CCHS is 5-0 Dave Enzweiler is doing a good job. He coaches with a passion.

Former member of the 2000 Miracle Millennium Mustangs that played in Rupp, also competed with a passion.

Congrats to David and the Camel JVs!

Any teams suprising any one???

CCHS is 5-0 Dave Enzweiler is doing a good job. He coaches with a passion.

Great addition to the Camel coaching staff brings energy, passion and a winning attitude. Someone mentioned he could be in the running for the best dressed JV coach in Northern Ky, not sure what that was about! ;) This JV squad should do well the rest of the year. Good luck boys and Coach Enz!

Mason Co JV as always, this year undefeated and if I recall correctly hasn't been beat since grade school. Future looks even brighter for the ROyals in the next 5 years. Been a few games where we could have started our JV on the varsity game and still came away with the victory.:banana: :banana:

Mason JV lost at least a couple in '03-'04 and '04-'05 to the same team, so it's doubtful they are "undefeated since grade school"??

Mason JV lost at least a couple in '03-'04 and '04-'05 to the same team, so it's doubtful they are "undefeated since grade school"??

I believe he was talking about Mason County's Sophomore class who went undefeated throught middle school. I think they got beat once or twice their freshman year but that had to be what he was talking about.

Are you trying to say that this JV squad has not been beaten since grade school? You ought to get your facts straight because I remember a Campbell freshman team that defeated the Mason Co freshman team 45-43 on 1/6/05 and another Camel's freshman team that defeated the Mason Co freshman

51-45 on 1/19/06. And this current junior class defeated Darius Miller and gang in their own middle school tournament on Super Bowl night in the fieldhouse. True most of these juniors are now playing varsity but your statement was a little exaggerated. Yes you have a good team over in Maysville and I am sure that no one in the 10th can touch you but we will try and give it our best shot.:rolleyes:

I was just curious as to who beat them?

Brossart JV best Mason twice in '03-'04 (@ MC and @ CC Middle) and twice in '04-'05 (both @ MC), and lost last year by 6 @ MC. Current seniors also one their only meeting as frosh in the regionals and won that one as well. Not sure of the rest of their record. I know they've had some great underclassmen in recent years, but the "undefeated since grade school" comment kind of caught my eye, and necessated a response!!

Campbell and Brossart both got lucky as I am sure you both know. I dont know of anyone besides Clark Co that can compete with these boys. The rest of the region will be a cake walk. As for that freshman game with campbell, it was played at campbell and yes they won but when the freshman region tourney was held guess who won. Brossart has won to but these 2 schools cant never make it to the big dance:dancingpa so could we agree that their regular season wins over the royals is meaningless especially since nothing great has come from it such as a region title or state title. That same Brossart and campbell team is the least of the kids worries now I would assure you that:ylsuper: