10th Region JV

whodey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell and Brossart both got lucky as I am sure you both know. I dont know of anyone besides Clark Co that can compete with these boys. The rest of the region will be a cake walk. As for that freshman game with campbell, it was played at campbell and yes they won but when the freshman region tourney was held guess who won. Brossart has won to but these 2 schools cant never make it to the big dance:dancingpa so could we agree that their regular season wins over the royals is meaningless especially since nothing great has come from it such as a region title or state title. That same Brossart and campbell team is the least of the kids worries now I would assure you that:ylsuper:

Wow....what can we say! I am sure that neither Campbell or Brossart has ANY chance against your squad but I am SURE they will try and do the best they can. Or maybe they should just not show up since you are so confident. Oh well see you in the fieldhouse and in the Hump.

Yes I am confident, now bring the Red from GRC and I would question it but I am sorry I dont see anyone down the AA highway as a threat now or 5 years from now. :sleep: As for not showing up that wouldnt be a great idea playing against some schools with talent would help in the long run:jump:

Yes I am confident, now bring the Red from GRC and I would question it but I am sorry I dont see anyone down the AA highway as a threat now or 5 years from now. :sleep: As for not showing up that wouldnt be a great idea playing against some schools with talent would help in the long run:jump:

Wow!!!

Ballerm do I since some anger toward a good royal team. U was so soon to point out that they had been beat. I noticed you was soon to post some excuses for the Campbell Co loss to Harrison Co. I take it your from Campbell. THey had their year man and I am sure they will again somewhere in the long future:laugh:

RELAX

Are you trying to say that this JV squad has not been beaten since grade school? You ought to get your facts straight because I remember a Campbell freshman team that defeated the Mason Co freshman team 45-43 on 1/6/05 and another Camel's freshman team that defeated the Mason Co freshman

51-45 on 1/19/06. And this current junior class defeated Darius Miller and gang in their own middle school tournament on Super Bowl night in the fieldhouse. True most of these juniors are now playing varsity but your statement was a little exaggerated. Yes you have a good team over in Maysville and I am sure that no one in the 10th can touch you but we will try and give it our best shot.:rolleyes:

You are right Campbell did beat Mason's sophomores. But Mason did come back later in the year to beat them again.

Campbell and Brossart both got lucky as I am sure you both know. I dont know of anyone besides Clark Co that can compete with these boys. The rest of the region will be a cake walk. As for that freshman game with campbell, it was played at campbell and yes they won but when the freshman region tourney was held guess who won. Brossart has won to but these 2 schools cant never make it to the big dance:dancingpa so could we agree that their regular season wins over the royals is meaningless especially since nothing great has come from it such as a region title or state title. That same Brossart and campbell team is the least of the kids worries now I would assure you that:ylsuper:

Wow I am a hardcore Mason fan and I can't believe that. Mason may be the favorite but they can sure expect some stiff compitition for the region title as always.

Ballerm do I since some anger toward a good royal team. U was so soon to point out that they had been beat. I noticed you was soon to post some excuses for the Campbell Co loss to Harrison Co. I take it your from Campbell. THey had their year man and I am sure they will again somewhere in the long future:laugh:

RELAX

No anger here, I respect good basketball teams and Mason Co is just that. I am sure that the Mustangs and Camels have no chance against that team but they will give it their best. I am just glad that "U was so soon" to point out your superiority to us folks here in Campbell County.

Oh correction they both went to state once. Mason Co is a regular at Sweet Sixteen. It should be Sweet Fifteen since almost year after year the Royals return to RUPP:banana: :dancingpa

Good points!! I guess the only reason they even bother holding the region is so the schools can make a few bucks selling popcorn?? Congrats in advance to the Royals on this year's region title--best of luck at state, but then they probably won't be challenged there either!! Congrats on your state title!! :thumb:

No anger here, I respect good basketball teams and Mason Co is just that. I am sure that the Mustangs and Camels have no chance against that team but they will give it their best. I am just glad that "U was so soon" to point out your superiority to us folks here in Campbell County.

:lol:

RELAX

Are you trying to let down the Royals by giving Bulletin Board material to other teams? Have some humility, your not even on the team, and your ten times more arrogant than any of the players on Mason's team, You haven't even seen Brossart this year, think before you type...