Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Newport

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bulldog77
    bulldog77

    Fair enough.  

  • BirdDaddy
    BirdDaddy

    Actually I think Behymer would Quit. Weinrich is not relieving any Coach. He couldn't muster it up at Highlands, he's not doing it at Newport. Just my Opinion. Maybe Weinrich can get the Band back tog

  • I hope everyone is enjoying another episode of "As the Bluebird Turns." With that said, I wish Coach Weinrich all the best and I hope he stays at Beechwood. 

Posted Images

Wow. That hurts Newport; especially so late in the game. Wynn was doing great things at Newport and seemed to have things rolling in the right direction. 

Congratulations to him. That is a great set up

I have to wonder if the job doesn't go to Nick Behymer. Newly tapped DC at Newport, fresh from Highlands.

Joe really connected with his players and was doing some great things in the program.  Going to be sorely missed!

 

 

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I have to wonder if the job doesn't go to Nick Behymer. Newly tapped DC at Newport, fresh from Highlands.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that is probably the case. 

16 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that is probably the case. 

Hmmmm.  Do tell why.

54 minutes ago, bulldog77 said:

Hmmmm.  Do tell why.

Based on my experiences, I just do not believe it will be a good fit for the players at Newport. I will leave it at that. 

9 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Based on my experiences, I just do not believe it will be a good fit for the players at Newport. I will leave it at that. 

Fair enough.  

Coach Wynn did a great job at Newport and turned that program around quickly.  Tough loss for Newport but at least the kids that played for him got to experience success.  Hopefully that trend can continue.  

I saw his article on FB. One of his goals is to beat Fleming County. Which was similar to the one at Newport which was to beat NCC. He had two chances to beat NCC and choked in the last two minutes of the game. Can’t run the same play 5 times in a row and expect it to work. On all honesty I think Newport needs to merge with Bellevue and Dayton. Pull more players and could be a solid team. 

1 hour ago, 1Forrest1 said:

I saw his article on FB. One of his goals is to beat Fleming County. Which was similar to the one at Newport which was to beat NCC. He had two chances to beat NCC and choked in the last two minutes of the game. Can’t run the same play 5 times in a row and expect it to work. On all honesty I think Newport needs to merge with Bellevue and Dayton. Pull more players and could be a solid team. 


Ugh

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.977c3a4c4f0a1cad4240794d1b0c15b8.gif

 

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired GIF.

6 hours ago, 1Forrest1 said:

I saw his article on FB. One of his goals is to beat Fleming County. Which was similar to the one at Newport which was to beat NCC. He had two chances to beat NCC and choked in the last two minutes of the game. Can’t run the same play 5 times in a row and expect it to work. On all honesty I think Newport needs to merge with Bellevue and Dayton. Pull more players and could be a solid team. 

?

On 5/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, Kenny Powers said:

Based on my experiences, I just do not believe it will be a good fit for the players at Newport. I will leave it at that. 

 

On 5/19/2021 at 8:09 AM, bulldog77 said:

Fair enough.  

Not really "fair enough." If you are going to bring it up, just say it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.