Open Job: Newport

I saw his article on FB. One of his goals is to beat Fleming County. Which was similar to the one at Newport which was to beat NCC. He had two chances to beat NCC and choked in the last two minutes of the game. Can’t run the same play 5 times in a row and expect it to work. On all honesty I think Newport needs to merge with Bellevue and Dayton. Pull more players and could be a solid team. 

1 hour ago, 1Forrest1 said:

I saw his article on FB. One of his goals is to beat Fleming County. Which was similar to the one at Newport which was to beat NCC. He had two chances to beat NCC and choked in the last two minutes of the game. Can’t run the same play 5 times in a row and expect it to work. On all honesty I think Newport needs to merge with Bellevue and Dayton. Pull more players and could be a solid team. 

Ugh

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.977c3a4c4f0a1cad4240794d1b0c15b8.gif

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired GIF.

6 hours ago, 1Forrest1 said:

🤣

On 5/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, Kenny Powers said:

Based on my experiences, I just do not believe it will be a good fit for the players at Newport. I will leave it at that. 

On 5/19/2021 at 8:09 AM, bulldog77 said:

Fair enough.  

Not really "fair enough." If you are going to bring it up, just say it. 

• 2 weeks later...