Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. St. Henry Predictions/Updates (9th Region)

Featured Replies

Who ya got?

Give me the Colonels. 

1921351369_CovCathvsSt.Henry.thumb.jpg.0f6ed2bf184d602530b103f9ea811a43.jpg

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am told from my senior son at CCH that the school requested the move so more students can attend.  I also understand that the allotment of tickets sent to both schools was sold out in about 20 minut

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Prediction comin' in hottsss!

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

Posted Images

What a matchup!!!

If I had to pick; I'd have to go with CovCath.

Key to the game - Teeten versus Riley. To beat Cov Cath, you have to contain Mitchell Riley. 

CovCath by 15, if I had to guess.  Evan Ipsaro is playing at an incredible level, he will be more of a problem than he was last time -- but worth noting, the Cru did a great job with him last time.  I think he and the CovCath coaching staff make the necessary adjustments and the Colonels turn a small halftime lead into a 15+ victory at the final buzzer.  

14 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

CovCath by 15, if I had to guess.  Evan Ipsaro is playing at an incredible level, he will be more of a problem than he was last time -- but worth noting, the Cru did a great job with him last time.  I think he and the CovCath coaching staff make the necessary adjustments and the Colonels turn a small halftime lead into a 15+ victory at the final buzzer.  

Prediction comin' in hottsss!

tumblr_o8twncjzfb1uxticxo1_540.gif

21 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Prediction comin' in hottsss!

tumblr_o8twncjzfb1uxticxo1_540.gif

St. Henry is very good and I'd love to see them advance.....but CCH is a little more talented and playing at home so I think CCH prevails.

21 minutes ago, 9068 said:

St. Henry is very good and I'd love to see them advance.....but CCH is a little more talented and playing at home so I think CCH prevails.

I believe it has been agreed this game will be held at Holmes.

2 hours ago, bjknku02 said:

I believe it has been agreed this game will be held at Holmes.

Don't understand that except for increased attendance. Wonder how other 6 teams feel about that? I wonder how regional revenue shares will be divided?

  • Author
3 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

CovCath by 15, if I had to guess.  Evan Ipsaro is playing at an incredible level, he will be more of a problem than he was last time -- but worth noting, the Cru did a great job with him last time.  I think he and the CovCath coaching staff make the necessary adjustments and the Colonels turn a small halftime lead into a 15+ victory at the final buzzer.  

@The Double Deuce going strong to the hoop!

14 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Don't understand that except for increased attendance. Wonder how other 6 teams feel about that? I wonder how regional revenue shares will be divided?

All good questions.  Unless it is about money, I am not sure why CCH would agree to the change.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Don't understand that except for increased attendance. Wonder how other 6 teams feel about that? I wonder how regional revenue shares will be divided?

 

1 minute ago, bjknku02 said:

All good questions.  Unless it is about money, I am not sure why CCH would agree to the change.

Are the court dimensions the same?

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

Are the court dimensions the same?

Believe so. I do not believe any NKY HS courts were constructed at college length. That was always the rap on playing at NKU....along with parking lol.

4 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

CovCath by 15, if I had to guess.  Evan Ipsaro is playing at an incredible level, he will be more of a problem than he was last time -- but worth noting, the Cru did a great job with him last time.  I think he and the CovCath coaching staff make the necessary adjustments and the Colonels turn a small halftime lead into a 15+ victory at the final buzzer.  

Image result for A Christmas Story Randy gif

I heard that all the other teams decided not to play because everyone is saying this game is the actual championship. Not bad idea. "Bold Strategy Cotton, let's see if works"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.