Trinity - 2021 Schedule

Tigerpride94

Trinity High School – 2021 Varsity Football Schedule

August 13 TBA (scrimmage)                
August 20 vs. Carmel High School (IN) 7:30 pm
August 28 at Moeller High School (OH) 1 pm (at Norwood HS)
September 3  vs. St. Rita of Cascia (IL) 7 pm                          
September 10 vs. LaSalle High School (OH) 7:30 pm
September 17 at Male High School 7:30 pm          
September 24 vs. St. Xavier High School (TBA - Trinity is home team)    
October 1 at Cincinnati St. Xavier (OH) 7 pm
October 8 at Ballard High School (District) 7 pm
October 15 vs. St. Mary’s High School (MO) 7 pm
October 22 vs. Eastern High School (District) 7:30 pm                                   
October 29 Open/Bye Week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY. 

I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championship trophy. I wish more schools scheduled like this. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY. 

I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championship trophy. I wish more schools scheduled like this. 

Not all out of state competition, but they did that in 2003. May have started 0-4, can't really remember.

Tough schedule, but they're scheduling model has paid huge dividends for them in the past. 

• Thanks 1

Athletic Director Saxton is not doing  new Coach Cobb any favors although I think the schedule is a collaborative effort.  Are there only 3 teams in T's district?   The only district games I see are Ballard and Eastern.   Coach Beatty wasn't afraid to lose games and it looks like Coach Cobb isn't either, especially with the Rocks rebuilding this season.

10 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Athletic Director Saxton is not doing  new Coach Cobb any favors although I think the schedule is a collaborative effort.  Are there only 3 teams in T's district?   The only district games I see are Ballard and Eastern.   Coach Beatty wasn't afraid to lose games and it looks like Coach Cobb isn't either, especially with the Rocks rebuilding this season.

District only has 3 teams. I think Trinity has trouble finding KY teams to play them so have to go this route, but I think Trinity also wants to play these out of state teams. I know St.X had trouble finding KY opponent for last game to fill so why playing Elder. This schedule will certainly prep Trinity for playoffs.

4 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

T doesn't play a Kentucky team until their 5th game.   Then they go Male, Lou. St. X and  Cincy St. X   They won't be ranked by the Kentucky computer rankings until after the Male game, I guess.

They will be ranked by the national rankings of Calpreps and MaxPreps. Also will be ranked in RPI. I think only other KY rankings are Cantrall which only uses KY competition.

3 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

Not all out of state competition, but they did that in 2003. May have started 0-4, can't really remember.

Tough schedule, but they're scheduling model has paid huge dividends for them in the past. 

It was 2003.  They started 0-4.  Lost to 2 teams out of TN, then lost to Manual and finally Seneca.  Their 1st win of the year was against St. X that year.  They didn't win district, but still won state.  That was Brian Brohm's senior year.  That district was loaded with talent.  There were 7 teams in the district and 5 of those teams had kids that ended up in the NFL.  That was also the year that the #4 seed Shelby County beat the #1 seed out of NKY.  I believe it was Conner.