Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

Trinity High School – 2021 Varsity Football Schedule

August 13 TBA (scrimmage)                
August 20 vs. Carmel High School (IN) 7:30 pm
August 28 at Moeller High School (OH) 1 pm (at Norwood HS)
September 3  vs. St. Rita of Cascia (IL) 7 pm                          
September 10 vs. LaSalle High School (OH) 7:30 pm
September 17 at Male High School 7:30 pm          
September 24 vs. St. Xavier High School (TBA - Trinity is home team)    
October 1 at Cincinnati St. Xavier (OH) 7 pm
October 8 at Ballard High School (District) 7 pm
October 15 vs. St. Mary’s High School (MO) 7 pm
October 22 vs. Eastern High School (District) 7:30 pm                                   
October 29 Open/Bye Week

  • Replies 85
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NLTanker1
    NLTanker1

    Luckily enough for me, I've never been to Springfield Ohio either!

  • This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY.  I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championshi

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    I have to say, that LaSalle (OH) schedule has got to be one of the most challenging schedules I've certainly ever seen.          

Posted Images

  • Author

St. Rita ranked #6 in Illinois, and St. Mary’s #14 in Missouri according to Calpreps.

Moeller is still rebuilding and LaSalle graduated quite a bit of talent, so that helps from a Trinity perspective. 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Moeller is still rebuilding and LaSalle graduated quite a bit of talent, so that helps from a Trinity perspective. 

Moeller should be improved over last year. Their freshman were GCL Champs last couple of years.

Love it!

Brutal. Trinity will be in rebuild/ reload year with a new coach. Toughest schedule I've seen for the Rocks.

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY. 

I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championship trophy. I wish more schools scheduled like this. 

I am so excited that the Moeller game is on a Saturday so that I can hopefully attend!

43 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY. 

I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championship trophy. I wish more schools scheduled like this. 

Not all out of state competition, but they did that in 2003. May have started 0-4, can't really remember.

Tough schedule, but they're scheduling model has paid huge dividends for them in the past. 

Athletic Director Saxton is not doing  new Coach Cobb any favors although I think the schedule is a collaborative effort.  Are there only 3 teams in T's district?   The only district games I see are Ballard and Eastern.   Coach Beatty wasn't afraid to lose games and it looks like Coach Cobb isn't either, especially with the Rocks rebuilding this season.

  • Author
10 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Athletic Director Saxton is not doing  new Coach Cobb any favors although I think the schedule is a collaborative effort.  Are there only 3 teams in T's district?   The only district games I see are Ballard and Eastern.   Coach Beatty wasn't afraid to lose games and it looks like Coach Cobb isn't either, especially with the Rocks rebuilding this season.

District only has 3 teams. I think Trinity has trouble finding KY teams to play them so have to go this route, but I think Trinity also wants to play these out of state teams. I know St.X had trouble finding KY opponent for last game to fill so why playing Elder. This schedule will certainly prep Trinity for playoffs.

T doesn't play a Kentucky team until their 5th game.   Then they go Male, Lou. St. X and  Cincy St. X   They won't be ranked by the Kentucky computer rankings until after the Male game, I guess.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

T doesn't play a Kentucky team until their 5th game.   Then they go Male, Lou. St. X and  Cincy St. X   They won't be ranked by the Kentucky computer rankings until after the Male game, I guess.

They will be ranked by the national rankings of Calpreps and MaxPreps. Also will be ranked in RPI. I think only other KY rankings are Cantrall which only uses KY competition.

3 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

Not all out of state competition, but they did that in 2003. May have started 0-4, can't really remember.

Tough schedule, but they're scheduling model has paid huge dividends for them in the past. 

It was 2003.  They started 0-4.  Lost to 2 teams out of TN, then lost to Manual and finally Seneca.  Their 1st win of the year was against St. X that year.  They didn't win district, but still won state.  That was Brian Brohm's senior year.  That district was loaded with talent.  There were 7 teams in the district and 5 of those teams had kids that ended up in the NFL.  That was also the year that the #4 seed Shelby County beat the #1 seed out of NKY.  I believe it was Conner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.