Trinity - 2021 Schedule

Tigerpride94

The offensive line was a major issue. Tucker had guys on him as soon as he touched the ball. The pocket was at times non-existent. Offense is a real issue. They crossed the 50 once I believe.

The defense looked pretty solid. They gave up a 70 yd TD pass on a screen pass after two missed tackles. But they also had two interceptions and a couple of run down sacks against a very athletic quarterback. 

Trinity will need the defense to help create offense at this point.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, fatsnbul said:

The offensive line was a major issue. Tucker had guys on him as soon as he touched the ball. The pocket was at times non-existent. Offense is a real issue. They crossed the 50 once I believe.

The defense looked pretty solid. They gave up a 70 yd TD pass on a screen pass after two missed tackles. But they also had two interceptions and a couple of run down sacks against a very athletic quarterback. 

Trinity will need the defense to help create offense at this point.

Springfield held Cincy St.X to 12 pts in playoffs last year so, I assume they have good defense and with new oline probably looked worse than what they will be rest of season. 

On 8/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

https://247sports.com/player/tesean-smoot-46076930/

Springfield has 3 star QB TeSean Smoot. He will be a good test for the new starters on Trinity defense. Calpreps has Springfield #5 preseason in Ohio so this should be a good scrimmage.

Springfield also has a high 3*/low 4* WR too... Anthony Brown. One of the top players in Ohio for 2023. 

• Like 1

Courier Journal District Coaches poll:

Class 6A, District Five 

1. Ballard (2)  4

2. Trinity (1)    3

3. Eastern       2

You don't see this too often. I think Coach can't vote for their own team, so I assume Trinity Coach voted for Ballard, so must have been Eastern's coach who voted Ballard over Trinity. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Courier Journal District Coaches poll:

Class 6A, District Five 

1. Ballard (2)  4

2. Trinity (1)    3

3. Eastern       2

You don't see this too often. I think Coach can't vote for their own team, so I assume Trinity Coach voted for Ballard, so must have been Eastern's coach who voted Ballard over Trinity. 

I don't agree with this and I think Trinity wins this district like they always do.