The end of the article was funny about how he warned his wife his name may be used in a variety of ways this season in stands on Friday nights. They’ll take their lumps this season because of a young team and a tough schedule, but I think Cobb will be fine moving forward. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luckily enough for me, I've never been to Springfield Ohio either!

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY.  I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championshi

I have to say, that LaSalle (OH) schedule has got to be one of the most challenging schedules I've certainly ever seen.          

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

Seneca beat Trinity that has to be an all time high for that program.

Seneca had some good teams long ago. Unfortunately they've fallen off the map. I'd like to see them get back to being competitive.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Seneca beat Trinity that has to be an all time high for that program.

Still remember that game well back in 2003.  We were down by 13 with about 6 minutes to go.  Scored a touchdown, then went for an onside kick and got it.  Scored again with about 20 seconds to go and kicked the extra point to go up by 1, 36-35.  After we kicked off, Trinity had time for 1 or 2 more plays.  Andy Clark batted down Brian Brohm's hail mary pass to end the game.  That year, Seneca had some good athletic teams in general.  The football team was ranked #1 in the last Class 4A regular season poll (that was the biggest class back then), the basketball team won the LIT that year, the baseball team, I believe, was a regional finalist and the wrestling program was top 5 in the state.  Things have certainly changed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Trinity DB Cameron Wooten has had good spring and summer.

I got to see him at FBU Louisville.  He competed well during that camp/combine; no doubt.

• Like 1