Trinity - 2021 Schedule

Tigerpride94

The end of the article was funny about how he warned his wife his name may be used in a variety of ways this season in stands on Friday nights. They’ll take their lumps this season because of a young team and a tough schedule, but I think Cobb will be fine moving forward. 

3 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Seneca beat Trinity that has to be an all time high for that program.

Still remember that game well back in 2003.  We were down by 13 with about 6 minutes to go.  Scored a touchdown, then went for an onside kick and got it.  Scored again with about 20 seconds to go and kicked the extra point to go up by 1, 36-35.  After we kicked off, Trinity had time for 1 or 2 more plays.  Andy Clark batted down Brian Brohm's hail mary pass to end the game.  That year, Seneca had some good athletic teams in general.  The football team was ranked #1 in the last Class 4A regular season poll (that was the biggest class back then), the basketball team won the LIT that year, the baseball team, I believe, was a regional finalist and the wrestling program was top 5 in the state.  Things have certainly changed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm very very concerned about our program right now.  We just lost a legend.  I'm not a huge fan of keeping a staff after coach leaves (ie Kragthorpe era)....I guess that we shall see.  But the offensive game planning is a concern for me.

Hope y'all have been well.....been away awhile, but now it's almost kickoff time.

#TrinityForever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RockPride said:

I'm very very concerned about our program right now.  We just lost a legend.  I'm not a huge fan of keeping a staff after coach leaves (ie Kragthorpe era)....I guess that we shall see.  But the offensive game planning is a concern for me.

Hope y'all have been well.....been away awhile, but now it's almost kickoff time.

#TrinityForever

A confirmed @RockPridesighting, I love it!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RockPride said:

#TrinityForever

This is my immediate concern for the Rocks.

• Like 1

I have talked to several members of the selection committee. They think that Coach Cobb is up to the task. We shall see. I am concerned about the offense as well. Plus, there have been several key injuries. We will be starting sophomores out of necessity. They must grow up quickly. Saturday will be a good test. Go Rocks!!!

• Like 2