Trinity - 2021 Schedule

Tigerpride94

3 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

https://247sports.com/player/tesean-smoot-46076930/

Springfield has 3 star QB TeSean Smoot. He will be a good test for the new starters on Trinity defense. Calpreps has Springfield #5 preseason in Ohio so this should be a good scrimmage.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5257168/5fae45875caa57099c160502

Hudl highlights of TeSean Smoot.

19 minutes ago, laketime85 said:

You know the X crowd thinks they have a shot when they are posting about the rivalry in July!

Actually, Great American Rivalry tweeted it out, and I posted it to both St.X and Trinity pages because I promote the game regardless who might win.

• Like 4

On 8/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, RockPride said:

I'm very very concerned about our program right now.  We just lost a legend.  I'm not a huge fan of keeping a staff after coach leaves (ie Kragthorpe era)....I guess that we shall see.  But the offensive game planning is a concern for me.

Hope y'all have been well.....been away awhile, but now it's almost kickoff time.

#TrinityForever

There's no need for so much concern. After a talk with Oscar Brohm, he believes the Rocks are going to surprise a lot of folks. Jay Cobb, the mastermind of last year's phenomenal defense, is at the helm. Don't think that the D is gonna miss a beat.

My 2 cents. I Believe...

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Trinity could have a down year by their standards and still walk to a 6A title, the only opposition coming from X and Male... Let's not get too crazy. 

A "down year" was 2018. I don't see anything close to a repeat of that.

GO ROCKS!

A lot of inexperienced talent on their roster. If they can "make it" through their non-district schedule then they will be a very good team come November. I think that will be Cobb's biggest challenge, working through the adversity that most of these players haven't experienced in their time at Trinity.