Open Job: Franklin County

theguru

5 minutes ago, Big Things Kentucky said:

Is Coach Thacker intrested in Head Coaching?

Great question. He was my HC at Frankfort for three years. I think his passion is his girls’ basketball team, so I’m not sure he’d want to sacrifice that to be HC for football. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Gold mine of a job. Tons of talent and more coming through the middle school programs. 

THIS!  They got some real play makers coming!  You won't have any trouble IMO finding people who want this spot.

Just now, Purple88 said:

THIS!  They got some real play makers coming!  You won't have any trouble IMO finding people who want this spot.

They really didn’t graduate a lot either. Couple that with Elkhorn (their feeder program) winning state at the middle school level they have nice talent coming through. They’ll have a freshman RB next year who is one of the top players in the state for his grade. 

1 minute ago, DearToday said:

They really didn’t graduate a lot either. Couple that with Elkhorn (their feeder program) winning state at the middle school level they have nice talent coming through. They’ll have a freshman RB next year who is one of the top players in the state for his grade. 

Totally agree DT!  That kid; I think his name is Caleb Washington is a STUD!  IMO he is a Mr. Football type player.  I don't want to put pressure on the young man, but moreso praise, as I watched that 8th Grade Championship game vs my Purples and he was awesome!  Add that to starring on the Team Kentucky that just got to the championship game and look out 4A!

Just now, Purple88 said:

Totally agree DT!  That kid; I think his name is Caleb Washington is a STUD!  IMO he is a Mr. Football type player.  I don't want to put pressure on the young man, but moreso praise, as I watched that 8th Grade Championship game vs my Purples and he was awesome!  Add that to starring on the Team Kentucky that just got to the championship game and look out 4A!

For sure! They call him Jaws. He’s the real deal! 

• Like 1