Jump to content
theguru

Open Job: Franklin County

Recommended Posts

With Coach Eddie James taking the Highlands coaching position Franklin County is now open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is good job and will attract some good candidates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I think this is good job and will attract some good candidates.

Franklin County looked great in the state championship so I would have to agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big Things Kentucky said:

Is Coach Thacker intrested in Head Coaching?

Great question. He was my HC at Frankfort for three years. I think his passion is his girls’ basketball team, so I’m not sure he’d want to sacrifice that to be HC for football. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold mine of a job. Tons of talent and more coming through the middle school programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Gold mine of a job. Tons of talent and more coming through the middle school programs. 

THIS!  They got some real play makers coming!  You won't have any trouble IMO finding people who want this spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Purple88 said:

THIS!  They got some real play makers coming!  You won't have any trouble IMO finding people who want this spot.

They really didn’t graduate a lot either. Couple that with Elkhorn (their feeder program) winning state at the middle school level they have nice talent coming through. They’ll have a freshman RB next year who is one of the top players in the state for his grade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DearToday said:

They really didn’t graduate a lot either. Couple that with Elkhorn (their feeder program) winning state at the middle school level they have nice talent coming through. They’ll have a freshman RB next year who is one of the top players in the state for his grade. 

Totally agree DT!  That kid; I think his name is Caleb Washington is a STUD!  IMO he is a Mr. Football type player.  I don't want to put pressure on the young man, but moreso praise, as I watched that 8th Grade Championship game vs my Purples and he was awesome!  Add that to starring on the Team Kentucky that just got to the championship game and look out 4A!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Purple88 said:

Totally agree DT!  That kid; I think his name is Caleb Washington is a STUD!  IMO he is a Mr. Football type player.  I don't want to put pressure on the young man, but moreso praise, as I watched that 8th Grade Championship game vs my Purples and he was awesome!  Add that to starring on the Team Kentucky that just got to the championship game and look out 4A!

For sure! They call him Jaws. He’s the real deal! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Franklin Co have open enrollment? They’ve had a pipeline for awhile but it appears to have really picked up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any early names for this job? Any assistants on staff that may want/be qualified for the job? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GoodOleBoy said:

Any early names for this job? Any assistants on staff that may want/be qualified for the job? 

I'll be curious to see, first, if any assistants have departed for Fort Thomas along with Coach James.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.