Open Job: Franklin County

theguru

Someone who would be great fit for this job would be Trenton Fields. He’s spend the last 5 years at Lexington Catholic as the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach there. Fields also spend 7 additional years in the central Kentucky area coaching at Tates Creek, and GRC in various roles. Fields also started at quarterback for 4 years at Woodford County under former Franklin County head coach and current assistant principal Chris Tracy. Here are some stats that the Catholic offense put up under Fields from his Twitter page.https://twitter.com/CoachFields01?s=20254FE10D-B375-4933-99B7-55E12A683DB5.thumb.jpeg.7ce6ab7c00ed685a31100d8ef6e92ec2.jpeg

56 minutes ago, WOFOJP61 said:

Someone who would be great fit for this job would be Trenton Fields. He’s spend the last 5 years at Lexington Catholic as the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach there. Fields also spend 7 additional years in the central Kentucky area coaching at Tates Creek, and GRC in various roles. Fields also started at quarterback for 4 years at Woodford County under former Franklin County head coach and current assistant principal Chris Tracy. Here are some stats that the Catholic offense put up under Fields from his Twitter page.https://twitter.com/CoachFields01?s=20254FE10D-B375-4933-99B7-55E12A683DB5.thumb.jpeg.7ce6ab7c00ed685a31100d8ef6e92ec2.jpeg

Didn't he get "let go" at LexCath?

5 minutes ago, ATLCat said:

This is a solid job.

This is a prime example of a job left better than it was found. The feeder program is blossoming, good recent success, good talent pool.

Agreed.

Place has ALWAYS had talent. For YEARS has been considered a gold mine (Great place to live, College Town, obviously our capitol) & he did the thing there. 

I remember the mid-late 90's days of Dale (Wandale's daddy) and Roni Robinson, who, arguably was one of the Top 5 Football/basketball guys of the 90's in our state (Him, Tim Couch, Jared Lorenzen, Derek Smith, Dennis Johnson, etc) & I THINK Roni, with as DOMINANT as he was in football (without looking) was either a finalist and/or won Mr. Basketball in '97.   Dale went to WKU and played QB/WR after Willie Taggart graduated. Roni, unfortunately, didn't make to-through college, but doing well now I believe?