Steelers at Bengals

theguru

Who wins against the spread?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins against the spread?

This poll is closed to new votes

Prime time game, I think this is the game that gets Taylor fired. I think this game has a chance to be one of the most all time embarrassing Bengal games in history. 

I don’t see the Bengals being able to do anything against their defense. The Bengals literally might flirt with having 100 total yards or less on offense. Then defensively with the offense being horrible, the defense eventually would break down as the game goes on.

With the Steelers coming off two losses, this literally could be ugly and so embarrassing in prime time. That the Bengals would have no choice but to move on from Taylor after this game. 

Steelers 31 

Bengals 0

• Like 1

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Prime time game, I think this is the game that gets Taylor fired. I think this game has a chance to be one of the most all time embarrassing Bengal games in history. 

I don’t see the Bengals being able to do anything against their defense. The Bengals literally might flirt with having 100 total yards or less on offense. Then defensively with the offense being horrible, the defense eventually would break down as the game goes on.

With the Steelers coming off two losses, this literally could be ugly and so embarrassing in prime time. That the Bengals would have no choice but to move on from Taylor after this game. 

Steelers 31 

Bengals 0

31-3.  Bengals will kick a FG with 56 seconds left in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I think this game has a chance to be one of the most all time embarrassing Bengal games in history. 

With the Steelers coming off two losses, this literally could be ugly and so embarrassing in prime time.

You and I don't always see things eye to eye.  But, this is spot on with how I think this is going to go down.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 1:48 PM, futurecoach said:

Steelers 31 

Bengals 0

You could be right on the money here, unfortunately!  We probably could use Johnny Bench to say what he did to Sparky when Pat Darcy was warming up with Carlton Fisk coming up the ‘75 series:

“NO CHANCE”!!!  Against the spread or anything else!!

This is an opportunity for Taylor to make an impression. If I am him, I put in wildcat plays. I set up a passing game plan focused on short quick passes. If Finley holds a ball for more than 2 seconds, I am in his head screaming get rid of the ball, even if it means throwing it away. Finally, I run the ball on 85-90% of the plays in the game. Run the ball at unexpected times. Get creative in play design. That is why you got hired Zac. Of course I expect Taylor to fail in all that. Good bye Zac.    

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is an opportunity for Taylor to make an impression. If I am him, I put in wildcat plays. I set up a passing game plan focused on short quick passes. If Finley holds a ball for more than 2 seconds, I am in his head screaming get rid of the ball, even if it means throwing it away. Finally, I run the ball on 85-90% of the plays in the game. Run the ball at unexpected times. Get creative in play design. That is why you got hired Zac. Of course I expect Taylor to fail in all that. Good bye Zac.    

Here's my prediction for Finley tomorrow night... 7/19 for 46 yards, 0 TD's and 1 Int.

He'll run the ball 8-10 times, because he won't pull the trigger on what he sees downfield. 

3 hours ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I happen to be in a one and out league.  Yesterday there were 9 of us left and 8 took the Rams.  I picked Pittsburg.  For the first time in decades I want the Bengals to lose!  They will probably disappoint me again.

Not a chance of disappointing you.

3 hours ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I happen to be in a one and out league.  Yesterday there were 9 of us left and 8 took the Rams.  I picked Pittsburg.  For the first time in decades I want the Bengals to lose!  They will probably disappoint me again.

The Steelers win the North with a win tonight, the Bengals aren't beating them.