We have a Vaccine

Voice of Reason

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Only obese people have open heart surgery? That’s news to me.

Not only, but if it’s linked to obesity why should our healthcare system and healthcare dollars be impaired with poor dieting?  Would you support this scenario as well?

Just now, John Anthony said:

Not only, but if it’s linked to obesity why should our healthcare system and healthcare dollars be impaired with poor dieting?  Would you support this scenario as well?

Again, can I spread my obesity to others? Is there a free shot available to immediately lessen my risk for getting obese and spreading it to others?

It's not the same, regardless of how many different ways you try to say it. And as has already been address, people have been paying more for health insurance due to obesity for decades. It's not new. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I would be for it but realistically if they choose to do it there isn’t any way to stop them anyways.  Businesses are allowed to operate any way they want to.   

Your freedoms aren’t as important as the economy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

I would be for it but realistically if they choose to do it there isn’t any way to stop them anyways.  Businesses are allowed to operate any way they want to.   

Exactly. I don't know why we act like we don't conform to dozens of things already. 

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Again, can I spread my obesity to others? Is there a free shot available to immediately lessen my risk for getting obese and spreading it to others?

It's not the same, regardless of how many different ways you try to say it. And as has already been address, people have been paying more for health insurance due to obesity for decades. It's not new. 

5 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Do you all support this is well in the name of safety and health?

A public high school in Washington state wants to require some student-athletes to wear wrist monitors so they can better contact-trace amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

A public high school in Washington state wants to require some student-athletes to wear wrist monitors so they can better contact-trace amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

What does that have to do with what you quoted?

But yes. 

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Yes I do.   I’ll always believe that we should be doing everything we can to stop the pandemic.   An app on our phones would be even more convenient.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Well if you will allow people to strap a tracking bracelet on your kid in the name of public health, that tells me how you really feel about freedom.

@theguru fun thread!

Oh yeah, I have a lot more thoughts I may or may not share, fun thread for sure!

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Well if you will allow people to strap a tracking bracelet on your kid in the name of public health, that tells me how you really feel about freedom.

@theguru fun thread!

My kids are adults and they all have smartphones that tracks their every movement.   I know because when I am worried about them I use the Find My iPhone app to track their whereabouts.   I use it on my wife sometimes too.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

My kids are adults and they all have smartphones that tracks their every movement.   I know because when I am worried about them I use the Find My iPhone app to track their whereabouts.   I use it on my wife sometimes too.  

🙄

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

@theguru fun thread!

My kids will be bi-racial, so you don't need to talk to me about what freedoms they will or won't have. 

Do kids not have cell phones all of a sudden? Because they're already being tracked. 

• Like 1