Mask or No Mask

Voice of Reason

Mask or No Mask  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Mask or No Mask

• Mask
    • No Mask

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2020 at 09:49 PM

5 hours ago, Beechwoodfan said:

As people get vaccinated, I wonder what the rules will be about mask wearing.  At our hospital we were told we still have to wear masks at all times.  In the community it would seem that you should not have to wear them anymore.  How will the public know if you are not wearing a mask because you have been vaccinated, or just not being compliant?

Digital certificate is coming I’m guessing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

So you would have to share your medical history with the guy at Best Buy if you entered the store without a mask on?

I don't think we'll get to that. But I do believe many businesses will still require masks for quite some time. I'm fine with it. 

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

Trying to regulate who can and can't come in by any means other than the mask mandate. 

I think I got you, in other words, "proof of vaccine" or not it needs to be all or nothing meaning if a mask is required for anyone it is required for everyone.

21 hours ago, theguru said:

I think I got you, in other words, "proof of vaccine" or not it needs to be all or nothing meaning if a mask is required for anyone it is required for everyone.

Probably, but we’re 4-6 months away from considering a non-mask atmosphere.  I think they will gradually, then quickly come off for everybody.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, John Anthony said:

Digital certificate is coming I’m guessing.

Yep. Maybe not for some things like going to a store or a restaurant, but once crowds are allowed back fully at sporting events, there’s no way you’re getting in without a digital certificate of vaccination on your phone. 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, theguru said:

If this becomes the new normal and we value children we will need a digital certificate for flu vaccinations too. 

I mean kids have to get all kinds of shots when they reach school age anyways. I don’t see how the flu or Covid would be any different. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Yep. Maybe not for some things like going to a store or a restaurant, but once crowds are allowed back fully at sporting events, there’s no way you’re getting in without a digital certificate of vaccination on your phone. 

5 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

I mean kids have to get all kinds of shots when they reach school age anyways. I don’t see how the flu or Covid would be any different. 

What I hear you saying is you will need a digital certificate of your yearly flu vaccination to get into a sporting event.  Do you think that will happen on the high school level too?