Chargers 16 Bengals 13

23 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Great drive at the end, very poised, he’s going to be a good one everybody!!

D looked better!!

Would've been nice to have had a TO on that last drive, just GOT to do a better job of managing those staff, it’s that simple, just GOT to!!!  A 5 yard penalty earlier in the half would’ve been worth it!!

No doubt time out management wasn’t the best today. However, I don’t think this is like a trend with this staff, like it was with Marvin. Thought last year they managed the clock and timeouts great. Today, I don’t know if it was personnel wrong, miscommunication or something. However, whatever it was. You are right, they need to get it cleaned up. 

2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

No doubt time out management wasn’t the best today. However, I don’t think this is like a trend with this staff, like it was with Marvin. Thought last year they managed the clock and timeouts great. Today, I don’t know if it was personnel wrong, miscommunication or something. However, whatever it was. You are right, they need to get it cleaned up. 

Hope you’re right!!
With an extra 20-25 seconds on the clock I still think they would’ve scored to win it even after the PI, which was pretty week in that time in the game, DB really acted it well, probably 1 team that’s called against in that situation 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hope you’re right!!
With an extra 20-25 seconds on the clock I still think they would’ve scored to win it even after the PI, which was pretty week in that time in the game, DB really acted it well, probably 1 team that’s called against in that situation 

Right on on the pass interference call.  You think that is called against Pittsburgh, New England and a few other teams?  

54 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Those last two plays were tough to watch. Burrow showed a lot of pluck on the final drive after the disastrous shuffle pass. 

For me this was the key to the game.  He made a terrible play and forgot about it.  He was a call away from a game winning TD drive.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

The call was ok. AJ definitely pushed off. They probably should have called holding on the DB and the penalties should have offset, but oh well. The kick is inexcusable and using all 3 timeouts early in the 4th is inexcusable. 

I agree with the call.  I don't care who you are...if you get seperation from a defender while clearly extending your arm, it's going to get called.