Kentucky Revised 2020 Schedule

TheDeuce

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Seeing a lot of “best Kentucky team in......” so we’ll see if they live up to the hype. 

I think they have to finish at least 7-3 to wear the "best Kentucky team" tag. Anything less than seven wins and they can still be considered a great team, but there has to be a couple big time wins (and no bad losses) to make the hype legit.

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think they have to finish at least 7-3 to wear the "best Kentucky team" tag. Anything less than seven wins and they can still be considered a great team, but there has to be a couple big time wins (and no bad losses) to make the hype legit.

7-3 would be absolutely best case scenario. I see them going 1-4 on the road and 4-1 or 3-2 at home. 

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Ole Miss and Miss State at home makes them locks.   Anytime you go on the road to these places it becomes much tougher.  Of course depending on the fan situation it may not even matter.  

If the games are played, I can’t imagine many fans being in attendance.

Outside of travel, I wouldn’t think home/away will make much of a difference this season.

I don’t see them losing a home game other than Georgia. They’ll beat Mizzou on the road, but I don’t think they beat any other unless it’s Tennessee. To me that’s the one I circle as the tossup between 5-5 and 6-4. I’d be stunned if they won any of those other four. 

6 hours ago, cincyswords said:

Ole Miss and Miss State at home makes them locks.   Anytime you go on the road to these places it becomes much tougher.  Of course depending on the fan situation it may not even matter.  

And South Carolina.

I see 5 wins by default, then maybe they beat Tennessee for 6?

On 8/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, TheDeuce said:

Seeing a lot of “best Kentucky team in......” so we’ll see if they live up to the hype. 

I don’t buy that hype. The Josh Allen/Benny Snell team would beat this UK team by 2 TDs.