Favorite beverage on a hot summer day

Randy Parker

I keep water in several mason jars in my fridge. It just taste better that way for some reason.

Yup, growing we had milk and juice delivered to the house in glass bottles. We'd fill the empties up with water, put them in the fridge for that hot summer day. I can hear my mom yelling at me now, "Don't stand there drinking that ice water holding the refrigerator door open!" (Which we always did. We also were supposed to get a glass but we never did, just unscrewed the cap and drank out of the bottle)

Yup, growing we had milk and juice delivered to the house in glass bottles. We'd fill the empties up with water, put them in the fridge for that hot summer day. I can hear my mom yelling at me now, "Don't stand there drinking that ice water holding the refrigerator door open!" (Which we always did. We also were supposed to get a glass but we never did, just unscrewed the cap and drank out of the bottle)

My grandpa always kept a huge glass pitcher of tap water in the fridge. I’d always drink straight from it after playing outside at his house.

A combination of the cold glass and cold water tastes great.