Which of these 4 is your favorite?

Randy Parker

Which of these 4 is your favorite?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 4 is your favorite?

Onion rings pretty easily. The only bad thing about them is how inconsistent they are from restaurant to restaurant. I also much prefer breaded rings to battered rings.

This is why I picked fries over onion rings. Way too inconsistent on the rings across the board.

This is a good point. I made the poll thinking of my favorite onion rings vs. my favorite french fries.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of Culver's onion rings.

Onion rings pretty easily. The only bad thing about them is how inconsistent they are from restaurant to restaurant. I also much prefer breaded rings to battered rings.

Really good onion rings are hard to beat. But I find there are just as many bad onion rings as there are good ones. I prefer battered onion rings to breaded. Onion rings also don't go pair well with everything. Fries are much more versatile, and you can do a lot more with them. Cheese fries, chili fries, garlic fries, loaded fries etc. That's why I'd pick regular fries over everything else.

Of the four, if I never had another curly fry again, I'd be ok. I don't dislike them, just don't love them. Easily number 4 on the list.

Kind of a random thought but the many qualities of onion rings brings it to my mind.

Wing sauces should have some sort of standard.

Love it or hate it, bw3s is probably the most popular wing joint in the nation. Restaurants should have a comparison for the heat of their sauce compared to its bw3s counterpart.

I often find myself ordering “hot” from bdubbs and atomic or 911 from local places.