Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breonna Taylor Killed In Her Apartment by LMPD Officers

Featured Replies

The fact that they “knocked” before entering should be completely irrelevant. But I digress. 

  • Replies 288
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A grand jury is supposed to be a randomly selected representation of the community where the incident occurred.  Better than simply a prosecutor.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

What I expected the charges to be.   Felt they may go with a Reckless Homicide charge.  Curious as to whether or not that option was presented to the grand jury or if it was only the Wanton Endangement charges.  I'm sure that will come up during the following press conferences.  

After the reading of the facts I listened to I agree on the charges. 

A citizen died in her bed while an officer who swore an oath to protect citizens, killed her. I don’t care what the law says, justice didn’t take place here. 

56 minutes ago, theguru said:

After the reading of the facts I listened to I agree on the charges. 

Agreed, after reading the leaked tatum report a few weeks ago, this is what I had been expecting since then.

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Because the FBI's investigation into the case is ongoing, the state will not release any further findings of the grand jury investigation.

I believe there could be federal charges with this case.

Today's decision everyone knew was coming. The shock level is a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10. I know this sounds weird, but in a way I am glad charges were not brought because there definitely was not a shot in hell of a conviction. So to drag people along into thinking it is possible would have been nothing short of cruel.

47 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

A citizen died in her bed while an officer who swore an oath to protect citizens, killed her. I don’t care what the law says, justice didn’t take place here. 

According to the press conference, that is not what happened.  

12 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I believe there could be federal charges with this case.

Today's decision everyone knew was coming. The shock level is a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10.

Agreed.  I'm not sure how soon anything will come in terms of the federal charges or who exactly is heading that up, other than the FBI.  Some folks in the know obviously had a sense of the timeline with this case at the state level.

A handful of protesters are now being arrested in The Highlands neighborhood on Bardstown Road. Reports of some tear gas or some other agitative agent being encountered by reporters following the marching protesters.

Some of the facts of the case still haven’t been disclosed which only makes matters worse.  Without full transparency, all we will have is public anger.

  • Author

LMPD is knocking people off the sidewalks in the Highlands into the streets so they can arrest them. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.