Breonna Taylor Killed In Her Apartment by LMPD Officers

TheDeuce

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

What I expected the charges to be.   Felt they may go with a Reckless Homicide charge.  Curious as to whether or not that option was presented to the grand jury or if it was only the Wanton Endangement charges.  I'm sure that will come up during the following press conferences.  

After the reading of the facts I listened to I agree on the charges. 

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Because the FBI's investigation into the case is ongoing, the state will not release any further findings of the grand jury investigation.

I believe there could be federal charges with this case.

Today's decision everyone knew was coming. The shock level is a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10. I know this sounds weird, but in a way I am glad charges were not brought because there definitely was not a shot in hell of a conviction. So to drag people along into thinking it is possible would have been nothing short of cruel.

12 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I believe there could be federal charges with this case.

Today's decision everyone knew was coming. The shock level is a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10.

Agreed.  I'm not sure how soon anything will come in terms of the federal charges or who exactly is heading that up, other than the FBI.  Some folks in the know obviously had a sense of the timeline with this case at the state level.