Fill-in-the-blank: My favorite fictional character of all-time is _______________________.

Randy Parker

So many to choose from. And almost every answer given so far would work for me. Let me try by category with some that have not yet been mentioned.

Books-Jack Reacher

TV-Sam Malone

Movies-Maximus (Gladiator)

Alright, I still can't come up with an absolute all-time favorite...so, I guess that's a failure. I did, however, get it narrowed down to probably my top 4 for each in the literary/television/movie genres. I could easily choose one of them as my favorite, depending on the mood that I'm in for that particular day.

Literary top 4 (in no particular order)

* Hercule Poirot (I also liked the David Suchet portrayal on PBS)

* Jack Reacher

* Myron Bolitar

* Spenser (also enjoyed the portrayal by Robert Urich on tv)

Television top 4 (in no particular order)

* Thomas Magnum

* Harmon Rabb

* Dr. Who (albeit the writing for the current Dr. has been horrendous)

* Sherlock Holmes (I'm putting this here, because I love the Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller modern-day versions, more so than the literary one)

Movie top 4 (in no particular order)

* Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark)

* Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry)

* James Bond

* Henry Gondorff (The Sting)

My final four came down to....

Arya Stark-Game of Thrones

O Dog-Menace II Society

Django-Django Unchained

Omar Little-The Wire

It was tough.

Django barely defeated Killmonger to make the final four. Before the bracket was made I’d have bet the house on Killmonger making the Final Four. He was the 1 seed too. Django was the 2 seed. Thor and Dom Toretto were the rest of this bracket.

Ironman was a 1 seed and he faced off against 4th seeded Doughboy from Boyz N Hood. Crazily enough on the other side of this bracket was Craig from Friday (Spider-Man meme moment)

and Craig has to face Omar Little from The Wire. Yeah, ain’t none of them beating Omar.

O Dog was a 1 seed and he faced off against the 4 seed Bodie Broadus from The Wire. In what would have easily been the best gunfight in the group O Dog escaped with less bullet holes to take on Jon Snow. Jon Snow took down Smokey without much fight but when he pulled out his sword to take on ODog all O Dog did was pull out his gun, he shot Jon Snow once and advanced to the final four.

Arya Stark’s bracket was befitting of the #1 overall seed. She took on Brian O’Conner, Captain America and Day Day. After she finished off Captain and Brian she and Day Day went and found Craig and they sparked up while Day Day conceded to send Arya to the final four.

In the final four Arya took on O Dog and she showed up as his boy Kane and then slit his neck. She’s cold and she’s in the finals.

Django took on Omar in an epic battle that was even better than Django vs Killmonger. In an insane ending they both fired off a shot that killed them both simultaneously. As a result, Arya Stark emerged victorious as PP92’s all time favorite character.

• Like 1