Where was the last place you ordered a pizza from?

Randy Parker

Never had Marco's before. I don't even know where the closest one is. :lol2:

Marco's isn't bad pizza. Not exactly spectacular, but I'd say it's a pretty big step up from Papa John's and Domino's, for sure.

Our last pizza order was from Impellizerri's here in Louisville. We got a Spinelli's coupon in the mail today, so I think that will be Friday.

Marco's isn't bad pizza. Not exactly spectacular, but I'd say it's a pretty big step up from Papa John's and Domino's, for sure.

Our last pizza order was from Impellizerri's here in Louisville. We got a Spinelli's coupon in the mail today, so I think that will be Friday.

Personally I like Domino's better than Marco's. I do like the old world pepperonies Marco's uses.

• 4 weeks later...

Derby City Pizza, Fairdale location. Eat pizza, as well as Stromboli’s and meatball subs. Usually get something at least once a week. Their pizza is a good thin crust, I usually prefer hand tossed but theirs is good

Miguel's in Slade, KY.

That place stays packed with people, especially spring through late fall. I’d say 90% of their customers are not from the local counties but rather the hikers and rock climbers from other states and other sections of Kentucky. The few times I’ve been there I have felt like an Eastern Kentucky Appalachian that’s out of place in my own backyard, lol.

They do have great pizza!

Edited by The Professor