Coronavirus and the Airlines - Why are they still flying?

theguru

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clarify, I walked up to an agent at Alligant at CVG this morning, she said if you want to go to Punta Canta which is Ft Meyers area, she said I can get you on for $14.48.

Are they going to waive the $50 assigned seat fee, the $30 carry-on fee, the $35 checked fee and the $6 Coke fee? :rolleyes:

Are they going to waive the $50 assigned seat fee, the $30 carry-on fee, the $35 checked fee and the $6 Coke fee? :rolleyes:

My guess is no, as that is how they operate. The assigned seat fee is optional, but a lot think that is a requirement. You simply get assigned a seat at check-in. I can survive not sitting by my wife for 90 minutes to save $100. Hell, I'd pay $100 to sit away from her :D

My guess is no, as that is how they operate. The assigned seat fee is optional, but a lot think that is a requirement. You simply get assigned a seat at check-in. I can survive not sitting by my wife for 90 minutes to save $100. Hell, I'd pay $100 to sit away from her :D

You are a brave man.

• 2 weeks later...
154k too many.

Yeah, unless it is a critical needs situation like transporting medical equipment, moving doctors around, military mobilization to help against the virus, etc. I am not sure why anyone is or would want to travel for business or leisure.