Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 113 Duke 101 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

Really good learning experience for the young Dukies.

 

I imagine they will move up to number 6 or remain at number 7 next week.

Really good learning experience for the young Dukies.

 

I imagine they will move up to number 6 or remain at number 7 next week.

 

It’s a cliche joke, but I have to admit - I laughed.

  • Author

Mathew Hurt, the number 9 player in the 2019 class (rivals), played 12 minutes...

  • Author
It’s a cliche joke, but I have to admit - I laughed.

 

Lol.

It’s so cliche but true...

Mathew Hurt, the number 9 player in the 2019 class (rivals), player 12 minutes...

 

Admittedly I've not watched Duke consistently, but it seems like his minutes have been fewer and fewer every time I watch.

  • Author
Admittedly I've not watched Duke consistently, but it seems like his minutes have been fewer and fewer every time I watch.

 

Coach K can only win with superstars...

 

Far Coach Krzywoalskni!$@666ski !!!

So far Duke has lost to a mid major at home. They have lost a game to a team that may not make the tournament by 22 points. They have now lost to a team that is below 500 to get them to five losses on the year. Yet the computers still have Duke ranked very high. So probably won’t change much for them in terms of seed besides killing any small outside chance of getting a one seed.

The amount of complaining from the Big Blue Nation on Selection Sunday is going to be unbearable this year. But might actually be somewhat justified.

This time last week Duke was in prime position to win or at least capture a share of the ACC title. It now looks as if it is FSU's to lose. UL is now in a good spot to finish second.

Coach K at least showed some manners last night after the game. In the handshake line, he didn't just blow by the winning coach as he frequently does. He actually said a few words to Coach Manning.

Mathew Hurt, the number 9 player in the 2019 class (rivals), played 12 minutes...

 

According to the box score on ESPN it shows he played 32 minutes?

  • Author
According to the box score on ESPN it shows he played 32 minutes?

 

You are correct.

 

It was in Duke’s loss to NC State las week that he played so few minutes.

Duke dropped exactly zero spots in the Net Rankings after this. #8 FSU dropped to #9 after beating #11 Louisville. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.