Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 LSU 76

Featured Replies

Kyle Tucker doubts that Hagans misses any time. I hope he's correct. Probably going to get quite a bit of that electric shock stimulation of the next couple of days.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I heard the TV announcers say that UK made 8 straight 3's. There's your game right there.

Didn't realize Kentucky had five players with double-digit scoring:

 

Quickly - 21

Maxey - 14

Richards - 13

Hagans - 11

Sestina - 11

I thought I heard the TV announcers say that UK made 8 straight 3's. There's your game right there.

 

6/7 in the second half.

6/7 in the second half.

That will work!

 

I am not going to get too excited about the shooting because that wasn't normal. Way I looked at it, the second half was their statistical balancing out of their three point shooting the previous three halves. What I do like is that most of these looks the past four halves have been good shots. Only a couple I can think of as ill-advised.

I said way back when that the Cats would be no worse than a 5 seed (probably after the Utah debacle). That's turning into a 2 or 3 seed.

How is Richards only a mid second round mock draft pick?

How is Richards only a mid second round mock draft pick?

 

Good question. In my mind he's played his way into the first round.

I said way back when that the Cats would be no worse than a 5 seed (probably after the Utah debacle). That's turning into a 2 or 3 seed.

 

New year, same story with people over reacting at the beginning of the year. People for some reason don’t seem to grasp the team that we see on the floor in November, December and even January. Is not the same team that we see at the end of the year, teams get better. Especially under Cal, one of these years people may get that lol.

How is Richards only a mid second round mock draft pick?

 

I’m just hoping his ankle is ok. Cal said today that he and Hagans are probably day to day right now.

I’m just hoping his ankle is ok. Cal said today that he and Hagans are probably day to day right now.

 

It looked ugly.

I’m just hoping his ankle is ok. Cal said today that he and Hagans are probably day to day right now.

 

It looked ugly.

 

He came back in on Saturday after it, right? Hopefully was more scary than painful but you never know how those things swell up after a game.

He came back in on Saturday after it, right? Hopefully was more scary than painful but you never know how those things swell up after a game.

 

I’m sure the adrenaline helped him finish the game. Probably no doubt that it felt worst the next morning. This is the second time he has suffered a bad sprain. He had one to start this year too. I don’t know if it was the same ankle or not though.

Dunked the ball and came down on the ball. How many times do you see that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.