Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 LSU 76

Featured Replies

Dunked the ball and came down on the ball. How many times do you see that?

 

First time I every have. Wierd!!!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn lost and I said the SEC was over when we beat LSU. Just beat Flordia once and we are the #1 seed.

Auburn lost and I said the SEC was over when we beat LSU. Just beat Flordia once and we are the #1 seed.

 

They need to beat Auburn in that home game as well. I understand Kentucky would have to lose to someone else too, but if Auburn were to beat them, in a vacuum, that would cut the lead to one game and Auburn would hold the tiebreaker. With a road trip to Florida still looming out there, it's not inconceivable that Kentucky could lose to someone else besides just Auburn. Beat Florida and Auburn in the next three games, and yes, I think it's done.

Fellas, I still need them to win 4 of the next 5 to collect!

 

We're pulling for you, MJ!

Fellas, I still need them to win 4 of the next 5 to collect!

 

I think they will.

Kentucky is doing the one thing nobody else in the country but Gonzaga and San Diego State are doing and that is finding ways to win. Everybody else still is going through head shaking losses.

Kentucky is doing the one thing nobody else in the country but Gonzaga and San Diego State are doing and that is finding ways to win. Everybody else still is going through head shaking losses.

 

I wouldn't tell Baylor, Kansas, or Dayton that, of course Baylor or Kansas will lose today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.