February 3, 20206 yr Author May want to quantify that question. Football starts again next Saturday. I'll take it. :lol2:
February 3, 20206 yr Mahomes went 1 pick after John Ross, crazy looking back. Probably would have gone later if the Chiefs didn't trade up to get him.
February 3, 20206 yr As a Bengals fan I'm glad the 49ers were denied another Superbowl. But I'm mainly happy the Chiefs fans finally got what they wanted so badly. Congrats to Reid and Mahomes, great comeback.
February 3, 20206 yr I was rooting for the Chiefs mainly because I wanted Andy Reid to get the win. I think that's how a lot of folks looked at it, myself included. Really says a lot about Andy Reid and how well liked/respected he is.
February 3, 20206 yr I think that's how a lot of folks looked at it, myself included. Really says a lot about Andy Reid and how well liked/respected he is. You hear no negative words ever spoken about Andy Reid. Hell, Terrell Owens, whose run in Philly ended in a nightmare, said this week Andy Reid is his favorite coach he’s ever had.
February 3, 20206 yr You hear no negative words ever spoken about Andy Reid. Hell, Terrell Owens, whose run in Philly ended in a nightmare, said this week Andy Reid is his favorite coach he’s ever had. If whacka doodle Owens likes you, you have to be one heck of a human being.
February 3, 20206 yr I really didn’t have a rooting interest in this one but I’m so happy to see Andy Reid get his...
February 3, 20206 yr So. Should we pencil the Chiefs in as 2070 champs? They seem to win every NFL 50th anniversary.
February 3, 20206 yr 50th anniversary year of Hank Stram’s Super Bowl IV victory. The “Mentor” would sure be proud of this team. He was a colorful character. I remember watching his 1970 SB win. I was rooting for the Vikings but the Chiefs ruled the day. There are some YouTube videos of Stram talking coach speak on the sidelines during that game. He invented some words as he was taking away during the game, lol. BTW, the cost of a 30 second commercial for Super Bowl IV was $78,000. Today it’s in the millions.
February 3, 20206 yr Impossible not to like Andy Reid. Really happy for him. Hated him at one point because he was an Eagle. Don't hate him now though. Happy for him.
February 3, 20206 yr Author Hated him at one point because he was an Eagle. Don't hate him now though. Happy for him. That's understandable.
February 3, 20206 yr Some solid "headlines" about the Superbowl from The Onion's sports desk: Chiefs Finally Overcome Curse Of Not Being Good For A Very Long Time FOX Adds Highlighted Line On Field Showing Women How Far Away They Should Stay From Tyreek Hill Increased Security Requirements For Super Bowl Mandate All Fan Clothes Be Made From Transparent Plastic Victorious Patrick Mahomes Thanks Bears For Drafting Mitchell Trubisky Super Bowl Confetti Made Entirely From Shredded Concussion Studies Adorable Super Bowl Commercial Encourages Fans To Adopt Abandoned, Stray Football Players ‘She’s About My Age,’ Reports Mom Watching Halftime Show Nick Bosa Frustrated Some Guy Always Standing In Way When He’s Trying To Rush Pocket ‘I’m Just Here For The Commercials,’ Jokes Man At Super Bowl Party Too Embarrassed To Admit He Desperate For Any Human Company
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.